Western Title & Escrow Employee Reviews

Escrow companies are not all the same
Escrow Officer (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORMarch 31, 2019
I’ve enjoyed working at Western Title. The only reason I am leaving is to relocate to be closer to family. We work hard and play hard. You will love the people and management while working at Western Title!
Great People and Great Culture
Escrow (Current Employee) –  Central OregonMarch 15, 2019
Western Title & Escrow Company has a strong, supportive, and collaborative culture with an independent, family-owned-business "feel" and the backing of a Fortune 500 company. All employees have a voice and our professional growth is clearly a priority. I really like this company and my coworkers!
Pros
Great people, management, culture/feel, career opportunities, fun environment, treat you with respect/as adult, fair, involved in community.
Escrow (Current Employee) –  BendMarch 4, 2019
Western Title is a great place to work and great environment. Enjoy all of my coworkers and enjoy going into work. Overall I would defiantly give this Company a 5 star.
Nope, just nope
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  OregonOctober 7, 2018
Not a welcoming team of people at all. Some girls were nice but most didn't even acknowledge me at all and were straight up rude. I wouldn't recommend this place. There were a lot of catty women and talking behind backs. Who needs that drama???! Not me.
Pros
A few nice people.
Cons
Pretty much everything.
Run for your life
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln County, ORJune 2, 2018
Like the title says run for your life!! You will be thrown under the bus while working here and the management will only look out for their own well being and their own paycheck. The management will lie and do whatever possible to clear their name. I worked here for almost a year and I had a terrible experience. In the first half of this year alone, two offices have been through 10 employees. The customer service to the real estate community is horrendous. You will work in vain and never be praised, only chastised. The work load is high and hard to get caught up on anything, mostly due to the high turn over rate.
Pros
Cons
Local management and executive personnel will lie to make themselves look good, if you do not want to be betrayed by a company you put your blood and sweat into, do not consider this company.
Efficient and productive work place
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORDecember 14, 2015
The owner is on site and easily accessible to all employee's. That is the main reason I chose Western Title in Bend, OR. Western has a set sales plan that we follow that has specific processes we follow. Management does not micro-manage and if you show you do a good job then you are rewarded. I enjoy the rest of my sales team and we have a great cohesive system in place.
Excellent
Administrative Assistant to IT Director (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJanuary 11, 2013
This company is small enough that the Owner knows your name. It is very invested in the communities that have offices located in it. Amazing company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Title & Escrow. Our community is ready to answer.

Western Title & Escrow Reviews by Location