Western Window Systems Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place to work and build your career!
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2018
Unbelievable culture and lot of opportunity to grow with the company. From year to year benefits are getting better (paid vacation, paid sick days, fathers get paid week off when they get a kid, 401 K, every month company lunch with bunch of prizes). If you are looking for a company where you can express your ideas and not worry about being shut down or ridiculed, this is your place.
Great Culture
Volume Program Sales (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2018
Worked from home promoting indoor outdoor living with our larger than life patio doors. I had no dealers or brand awareness. All of our products are sold installed. Established 13 new Companies totaling 28 locations in my five State Territory.
Would be a wonderful place to work
Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 5, 2018
It has a very promising opportunity. If you fit the mold of popular consensus you will be loved. If not the negativity is enough to crush someone. I loved working here except for that one reason. The work is mentally and physically stimulating. But as i said if you do not fit the mold of others you will feel judged, chastised, negative stuff talked about you constantly, some employees get away with being rude, hostile, and favorite others but because of time they have been there they get away with it. The "oh thats just them" mentality. Nothing is done about those negative elements and its allowed to fester. So that makes it difficult for someone who stands out, speaks up in defense of themselves, and is just different in any way.

Most all of the management is amazing. They work with you on many things to help with your out of work needs and how it effects your work life. Monthly lunches provided by them. Fun times indeed. It is cultured in that sense. But the sense of family is blind sided by the negative aspects mentioned above. This company excels with what they have though. Growing rapidly in the industry with the crew of people they have so it will remain so.

Also the CEO of the company is an amazing and funny man. Great heart a lot of spirit swears like a sailor. Does not stray from being human simply cause hes swimming in money
Pros
Opportunity, Good Hours, Amazing Management, Monthly Lunches, Amazing CEO
Cons
Negative environment if you dont fit in
Warehouse work can be a bit strenuous
ASSISTANT SAW DEPARTMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 9, 2017
warehouse employees don't really get the same luxuries as the offie employees. there are a few perks, but there is a clear difference in who gets what.
Pros
Everyone there is very friendly, and is willing to accommodate your needs
Cons
lots and lots of "non required" overtime
A little too much fun
Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2017
They say they care about your safety but at the end of the day all they care about is getting the schedule done.
There are a lot of immature people that work here and fights happen at least once a year.
impossible expectations
Pros
fun, good pay, easy hours
Cons
poor management, unsafe work place
Fun place to work with opportunity to advance
Application Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2017
During my time and Western Window Systems I went through three job advancements. The work is hard, but never overlooked as management is always looking to promote from within. The environment is very laid back with a playful culture and great people to go with it.
Pros
Company lunches, workplace culture
Cons
short breaks, lots of overtime makes it hard for work/life balance
fun Employees
Processor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2017
A typical workday consisted of me and a group on guys building and make sure our jobs were sent out on time. If and when completed our assignments we were to help any department as needed.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 24, 2017
Wonderful culture, Great work environment. Fun and energetic work environment. Great sense of teamwork and comradery. Management encourages employee innovation
It's not what you know it's who you know.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 2, 2016
Not a place to plant roots unless you are willing to brown nose. Lack of advancement, pay raise system is flawed. Good for short-term and quick cash. Management is clueless very out of sight of mind attitude.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
They hire pedophiles
Great Fun - almost like your not at work
NONE (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 17, 2016
We have a great time working hard with one another. Managers are available and care, I have learned a ton in my two years and I like all my co-workers. Hardest part of the job is that parking space is limited. The best part is the managers are building a team of winners who want to do well. They are also not shy about helping unhappy people find a different career.
Pros
Managers
Good place to work.
Reciever/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2016
I liked working here. The company was polite, and was fun working for them. I have learned new skills from being moved around from department to department.
Pros
Monthly Company Lunch, Overtime, Amazing Leads
Productive and Fun workplace
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AzJuly 13, 2015
I would enjoy waking up everyday for work just because the people I worked with made the day so much better. I've learn a lot of different types of metal there also . The job wasn't hard at all I hard fun at work most of the time.
Pros
Foodtruck, sometimes free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Family oriented company
Production Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix AZAugust 17, 2014
Fun place to work at.
We always had challenging projects to work on.
People really pulled together during demanding times having to meet tight deadline.
Vary creative people who would figure out new effective ways to do a task.
Everyone had a caring attitude about the products they produce.
People would get together and have weekly luncheons to boost moral.
Just a Fun Place to work at...
Pros
People would get together and have weekly luncheons to boost moral.
Productive and creative workplace with highly motivated individuals.
Accounts Payable/Receivable/Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaMarch 26, 2013
-Great company with a staff that has plenty of input day to day on how things can improve.

-Typical day would include going over bank statements and reconciling our accounts in line with our line of credit, review AP, AR, and Payroll reports with the CFO and going over cash management and financials day to day.

-Management staff is always looking out for the best interest of the company, easy to talk to and communicate with any problems or concerns

-Hardest part of my job always came down to month end and year end financials, having reports and financials in line and prepared to review for board meetings within a time crunch.
Pros
great co-workers and environment
Cons
healthcare benefits are okay, could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Window Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Western Window Systems Reviews by Location