Westgate Skin & Cancer

Working at Westgate Skin & Cancer: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Great staff & management

The office is small and conveniently located. The management/Owners are great and friendly people that lead with compassion and humility. Onboarding was an organized process. Westgate Skin trys to have a distinct culture. In my opinion the hardest part of the job is that business deals with the general population. & The General Population is always angry about nothing.

Pros

Friendly people, Lunches

Cons

The General public

Wonderful Independant Office

I've worked at several offices in Austin. This one has nice employees and management that works with employees. It has a personal feel that other big corporate offices do not have. There was always plenty to do and I've found that I always learned new things.

Pros

Lots of free lunches. Opportunities to Learn. Flexibility.

Cons

Work can be intense at times.

Westgate Skin & Cancer insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Top notch office - best dermatology

Many changes implemented throughout my employment there. It was a small office setting and started to rapidly change and we keep up with demand fairly well. The communication is one thing I wish was better throughout my time there. Not much room for advancement, but office perks were nice. Great Dr and flexible boss!

Good experience

Working for Westgate Skin & Cancer has been an overall pleasant experience. I learned a ton about skin and what to look out for with family and friends. Although the management and structure isn't great, its a great place to learn and get experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westgate Skin & Cancer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits