WestJet Airlines Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 27 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOEd Sims72%approve of Ed Sims's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryTransportation & Logistics
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 8 questions about working at WestJet Airlines. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from WestJet Airlines employees.
Insights from 15 Indeed users who have interviewed with WestJet Airlines within the last 5 years.
You have to think in your feet. Group interview to see how you communicate with other you don’t know, how you present yourself. Questions??? Once I was mistaken by?? And you have to finish the question, or if I could be a sandwich I would be...... because ....
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- WestJet Airlines