Westlake Financial Services Employee Reviews

Excellent
Internal Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 17, 2018
Great place to work and grow... place where family is first. They always push you to grow has a person.... I been blessed to have been part of this team
Pros
Free lunch
Quality Assurance Specialist
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 7, 2018
Great co-workers and supportive managers. Repetitive work. Relatively low pay. Medical and dental benefits has a lot to improve. Good PTO days. Lots of employee engagement activities.
Productive workplace on a daily basis.
Impound Specialist / Remarketing (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2018
Working at Westlake has brought out the best in me. I have been able to prove and show my exemplary skills as a hardworking character. It made me break out of my shell as i used to be very shy and hard to talk with. I now can talk to many different types of people, facilities, customers, etc.
Pros
Hour lunches, networking
Cons
Hard getting raises
Ok
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAAugust 21, 2018
Barely any training., your basically thrown to the wolves and expected to learn in your own. Just a short term job. Very stressful environment and atmosphere to work in.
productive
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 10, 2018
the company is a great place to start learning the finance job world good training program and great teachers you can grow fast in company if your ambitious and loyal the management is nice and the workers get along
Perfect Place to gain experience
Dealer Compliance Specialist/Jr Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 6, 2018
Westlake is the perfect place to gain your experience. The company opens the doors for you to be able to use what you've learned at bigger companies and be successful while you apply what you've learned here. Definitely requires a lot of training to its management team. Just like not every employee is the same, the same can be said about management. Some excel while others falter. Overall a decent experience but definitely not worth your career to be spent here.
Pros
Culture with peers is unlike any other
Cons
Management needs to improve vastly.
Management was the worst
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAJuly 29, 2018
Awful morale in the Agoura office. Management is nice but overbearing and micromanaging and speaks down to you like you are in kindergarden. The hours constantly change and there is no concern for employees well being,
Excellent
Asset Recovery General Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 11, 2018
Great place to develop your career. Very high paced , slackers don't make it here. Long hours but well compensated. Company definitely knows their direction they want to go. Very well led by Senior and Executive Management during my tenure.
Pros
Great Xmas Party
Cons
great company to work for except for morally corrupt ,unethical superior
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2018
spend 6 years with company as one of the top sales reps in country, until my supervisor concocted an agenda to terminate me so as to give my top producing dealers to a female rep that he was smitten by. HR never investigated facts and I was terminated with no due process.
Pros
if you are self motivated income is great
Cons
certain regionals are unethical and job and career can be ripped away without notice or reason
if you like a lot of stress and being mislead then this is the place for you.
Inside sales (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 29, 2018
I would never go back there. If you aren't in the "in" crown forget help or advancement. Company is out of CA and when you work here if they decide they want rid of you it make take them awhile but it will happen.
Relaxed environment but no accountability
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 20, 2018
Management was ok. You could tell they had their favorites as far as representatives. Coworkers were fun and easy to get along with. My coworkers made it feel like a team. Manage my could use a little more training.
Great company at the edge of technological innovation
Dealer Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJune 2, 2018
Extremely competitive environment. Biggest sub prime financial institution in the country with excellent training program as well as exciting possibilities for increased income.
works well in other states, Ma is difficult
Northeast Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 18, 2018
company was great, Regional Managment favors a selected few, all those are the rep's doing well. was horrifed with a slew of things that happened, however not the company it is the people they have in charge
Horrible
Dealer Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York StateApril 15, 2018
I soon found out why there is such a high turnover rate of employees after my first week at the company.The management team is the laziest ever and expect production with no help at all. Training was also horrible.
Pros
Cons
poor management, hours, expectations
Coworkers
Account Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 5, 2018
The culture at Westlake Financial is awesome. What make this place an awesome to work at is the people. Even the VPs, managers and supervisors are great.
Pros
Departments and team lunches, monthly prizes, coworkers!
Cons
no set work schedule
Short Term Job
Legal Assistant (Consumer Litigation Specialist) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 3, 2018
This place is horrible. Lack of promotion for employees who qualify. Westlake is extremely bias gender (WOMEN) and race (BLACK) organization. Most of the employees and management are on drugs.
Great place to start career for go-getters
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 17, 2018
Westlake Financial culture is relatively unstructured.Your work is really what you make of it. You can learn a lot if you work more. The management is not the most conventional, but they are results driven. You can move up quickly if you prove you have ability.
Fast paced and competitive
Lead Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 28, 2018
Every day as soon as you turn your computer and log in the phones, it was time to work it was fun cause it was rarely slow, and competing with your co workers on who was able to take first place was fun.
Pros
good pay as long as you work
Cons
stressful
Good company
Dealer Account Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 27, 2018
It's very competitive and somewhat cutthroat but overall a very good company and the regional manager was excellent to work with. I would recommend this company without hesitation.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
They track your every move.
Bad Management
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 22, 2018
The company gives lack of training, majority of the employees do not know much of their department, It is not the employees fault for majority of the issues but management does not take initiative to step us as a leader. They want you to work hard but pay so poorly.
Pros
I meet some good freinds
Cons
Lack of pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westlake Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Westlake Financial Services Reviews by Location