Westmor Industries Employee Reviews

There is not a very good team vib wile working
Overnight operator (Current Employee) –  Brewer, MEAugust 20, 2018
This place is a good place to work but it is very hard work and safety is priority number one. You are alowed 5 mins to clock in before shift and then your told what your doing but somthimes that can change on the fly but some time you might get move around alot and you might get the orders one step at a time but its not bad.
Pros
Overtime is good pay is decent and benfits are amazing
Cons
Mangment is a little hard to deal with and trying to move up is very hard
Good place to work for focused, driven individuals.
Buyer/Planner (Current Employee) –  Morris, MNJuly 11, 2018
Pride in Westmor's work drives the company to success. The coworkers are professional and friendly. The company offers a great deal of independence. The down side is that it's tough to move up in a company with a horizontal structure. Benefits are good and there are some opportunities for self growth.
it a fair place to work at
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Morris, MNSeptember 26, 2018
it a good place to work at I wish to go back to work there ......... the work is very good the emploees are respectfules what alse can I say the work there if ok the only thing it the snow the sucks
Great place
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Morris, MNMarch 10, 2018
Very great people fun and great place to work I would recommend this job to everyone. Wasn’t there long but the time I was it was nothing but good days people and other workers made the days go by fast
Pros
Managers
Exceptional employer
Office Manager / Adm Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colmar, PASeptember 21, 2017
Large company with a family oriented feel. Open to ideas while using the newest technology to further the company goals. Management, Human Resources and Benefits personnel all available when needed.
Great company!
The only reason I left was to realize a lifetime goal to relocate to a new state.
Busy and detailed
Install Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morris, MN 56267April 11, 2017
Processed bids and proposals, provided customer service, entered daily logs, approved time payroll punches. Very fun and busy environment. Learned a lot about office procedures and documents. Actually had no difficulties with this job. The most enjoyable part was staying busy and working with a great team.
Westmor
Burn Table Operator (Current Employee) –  Morris, MNMarch 19, 2017
Westmor Ind. is a friendly place to work. I've learned many different jobs working there just in the last 2.5 years. Job security is very big for this company they definitely care about their employees.
Pros
On the spot bonuses, On the job training
Cons
If the management has a problem with you, you won't really make it far. Even if you are a hard worker.
Productive work place with a good atmosphere.
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Brewer, MEJanuary 2, 2017
The job is steady work for the most part with friendly coworkers. The atmosphere is nice and meets safety. I like the fact that I can move around and learn new skills in different areas. Whichever area is open I can transfer to to keep me busy.
Pros
Like it when the pace is steedy and alot of work to keep busy with.
Cons
Lot of slow work at times.
Productive workplace that had a great work atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morris, MinnesotaSeptember 23, 2015
Westmor Industries was a great company to work for. They are appreciative of their employees and make sure that you are comfortable where you are. I enjoyed working at this job greatly while I was there. The atmosphere was very light and the personnel were inviting and willing to help in any way that they could. Here I help assist the administration by being the support for our crew members as well as keeping all of the customer's information accurate. We also kept everything neat and organized while making sure that we completed all of the various tasks in an efficient and correct manner. We worked a lot with Microsoft as well as SmartSheets and I was able to learn the area of ServiceMax software that I needed to learn for my job tasks very quickly.
Pros
Light environment, Very supportive staff
Productive and steady work
Welder (Current Employee) –  Brewer, MEMay 30, 2017
Good steady work. Good people to work around. Convenient hours getting 3 day weekends. Close to home. Never usually have down time. Good lead men to work for and be around.
good place to work
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  IADecember 4, 2013
This is a very solid company with great people working their, still have contact with some of the people I worked with in the past.
Pros
Let you do your job with out being micro managed.
Cons
Home office was a long drive
Good place to start
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Morris, MNMarch 19, 2017
Good luck lace to start. There is plenty of room for advancement and many opportunities to learn new things, all you have to do is work hard and show that you want it.
Great Place to Work
Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Morris, MNFebruary 9, 2016
Great company to work for! Communication is great and everyone is familiar with the core values that are the focus of doing business.
Accounts Receivable Intern
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Morris, MNMay 16, 2012
Receive orders to bill to account, review job order costing, various filing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westmor Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4