WeWork Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 176 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
WeWork was founded in 2010 with the vision to create environments where people and companies come together, get inspired, and do their best work. Since then, we’ve become one of the leading global flexible space providers committed to delivering technology-driven turnkey solutions, flexible spaces, and community experiences.
In 2021, we listed on the New York Stock Exchange, an incredible accomplishment made possible by the collective efforts of our employees and members worldwide.
There are 2 WeWork jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at WeWork.
Salary estimated from 1.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Cleaning & Sanitation
Employees at WeWork have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
It's an good nature an excellent job you also get to know great people to work with professional folks.I like the respect that you get and receive . Looking to grow with the company
I had about 2 days of training and then was on my own. Although fairly simple and straightforward, I was not fully trained in everything I needed to know. I did not meet my manager until several months into the job. I was expected to cover for my coworkers a lot because they were understaffed and I was not appreciated for the extra work. Manager was 100% taking advantage of the temp agency I was hired through and let all of us go right before we were officially hired and would start getting benefits, as it also happened to the group before us. We were all let go at the same time without any previous warning or much explanation. Other staff management were pretentious and often rude. Pay was great for the brief time I was employed. Job was fairly easy. Too bad there was no respect for us or job security. Don’t get hired through a temp agency if you apply for this job.
Best thing about the company is the people. A lot of talented and smart individuals. Getting promoted is a little tough. Working hard will not get you one
Great good Managment pay is decent love to meet new people the co workers are ok some are just not but that’s everywhere but overall a great environment
I should never have accepted a position here. It is dirty. Unorganized and the staff does the minimal. I have heard they have a high turn over rate. I can definitely attest to that statement. I believe the staff does generally care for the animals. But working there was just not for me.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 64 questions about working at WeWork. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from WeWork employees.
Insights from 147 Indeed users who have interviewed with WeWork within the last 5 years.
Why do I want to work there
WeWork : Foundervine and WeWork team up to provide workspace access for diverse business founders in the UK & Ireland | MarketScreener(opens in a new window)Market Screener
WeWork roars back to life in Australia(opens in a new window)Australian Financial Review
Global Flexible Workspace Market Analysis Report 2022 Featuring Industrious, IWG, Servcorp Limited, & WeWork(opens in a new window)Benzinga
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at WeWork?Published on May 24, 2021