WEX Health Employee Reviews

Benefit Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Fargo, NDAugust 20, 2018
This company really lives up to its mission. They are helpful and they help train their employees as well as help drive and motivate their employees. This company strives to make this a great place to work!
It was a nice place to work
Payments Processor (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 19, 2018
The atmosphere was very casual. I enjoyed my coworkers. They all wanted it to feel like we were on The Office. It was cute. We worked in a lock box so there was only 11 payment processors and it was kind of like The Office.
Teamwork
Client Assistance Center Representative (Former Employee) –  West Fargo, NDMay 23, 2018
Wex is big on Teamwork. You help your coworkers and they help you. Supervisors are geared to help make the employees happy, which makes the employees work harder.
Pros
Donuts every other Friday
Cons
half hour lunches
Terrible Communication
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Fargo, NDFebruary 6, 2018
The training was good and co-workers were enjoyable. Management, however, left much to be desired. There was very little communication and a lack of strong leadership.
Productive and relaxed environment
Healthcare Exchange Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 10, 2018
Loved working for this company. The Manager and entire team was very welcoming and helped me transition and do my job to my best ability. I would highly recommend anyone to work for WEX.
Pros
Pay, Relaxed environment, free lunch like all the time.
Good environment
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDSeptember 5, 2017
Very relaxed, friendly and balanced environment. There are a lot of friendly people who are willing to help as well as just chat in the break room over lunch or at break.
Good Benefits, Poor Management
Product Owner/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 25, 2017
Enjoyed the coworkers but overall organizational management is awful. The corporation overall is focused on being a great work place, but execution of that varies from one site to another.
Pros
Great amount of vacation time and the office is nice, fun coworkers, fun office overall.
Cons
Terrible lack of organizational management, No communication from upper management unless it's bad, Claims to be Agile but is not, Good employees have to pick up slack for bad employees, Lack of product vision
No Room for Growth
Account Management (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 17, 2017
I worked for the company for about a year. The people I worked with were great, but there was no opportunity to grow passed anything more than an "individual contributor" role. Corporate office is not good at following up on HR needs for satellite locations. No support.
Pros
Great People, Fun Culture Perks
Cons
Expensive Health Benefits, No Room for Growth