wgroup

Working at wgroup: 2 Reviews

United States2 reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement

Professional top notch industry leader

Working at WGroup can challenge you to excel and reach beyond what you think you can do. Working with peers at the top of their game enriches your own professional career and transforms your personal life. There is limitless potential. The one group I was assigned had incredible comradery that is uncommon in most organizations similar to WGroup. Overall my experience was exceptional, and would recommend their services.

Pros

Professional, Strategically minded, Pay comensurate to skill & experience, knowledgeable & experienced staff

Cons

Tactical / Strategic balance in addressing advesarial clients

Excellent place to work

Great company, great work, great people who are the key differentiator in the marketplace. All senior, C level, experience people with no politics, no hierarchy, only client work matters. The most enjoyable part of the job is the challenge and creativity needed. We are only hired for the most complex, challenging and transforming jobs. Each assignment is different. We bring a set of tools and customize the work to fit the specific needs of the client.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at wgroup. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits