WHASN

WHASN Employee Reviews

This is a very busy establishment we have 7 providers and are non-stop there is a bit of wait times but many of our patients will state that our providers are worth the wait. I love being busy and this is definitely the job for me.
Good place to work at overall. The manager is very helpful and adjustable to your needs. All the doctors there are very kind and patient. I think any new future employee would feel welcomed.
This review is not a reflection of the doctors they are the most amazing people I’ve ever had the privilege of working with. They all have taught me so much and helped me grow as a person it broke my heart to leave all of them. However management is completely TOXIC favoritisms and unprofessionalism. They gang up on you and make you feel unappreciated. They throw piles and piles of work on your plate and make you feel incompetent that it’s not completed when they want. They give little to no training and throw you into the water to sink or swim and blame you when things are done Incorrectly. They favor employees that do little to no work and they have a personal relationship with. Their HR is even worse if you make a complaint they do absolutely nothing to help you. I do not recommend this place to work AT ALL. However if you want to be a patient the providers will give you the best care you will ever receive!!!
Pros
The providers
Cons
Will alter your time, will stalk you on camera, and show favoritism to certain employees. Not a friendly place to work very childish and immature. Would not recommend for long term employment.
It’s a wonderful place to work but the hours and the pay aren’t ok I wish I would get more hours and the salary was higher other then that my dr is wonderful with his patients
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Management is flexible with hours, and understands the needs of children/ family time. Doctors are very talented and have great bedside manner. Pros- flexibility, trust, PTO, 401k match Cons- the drs retiring
The providers at WHASN are great and really care about their patients, they have a loyal following, however office manager and senior medical assistants and other staff are very cliquey and socialize during business hours and after so since office manager is friends with them, they receive preferential treatment ( i.e. can do no wrong) When hired the office was presented as a tight knit group but actually they are a group of women who don’t let outsiders in and will do whatever it takes to get rid of you no matter how unfair if they decide they don’t like you one day and want to bring their friends or neighbors in to work for them. Great providers and meaningful work but beware of the hens in the henhouse.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short lunches, sometimes missed lunches and breaks
Rainbow location is awesome to work at the employees and patients are wonderful. As for the Sahara location it's bad starting from the front desk checking person shows no care for the patient she very rude.
Current job now, but enjoy the work atmosphere here, coworkers are very helpful and work together as a unit. They also keep the office light-hearted but still expect us to focus and complete what is needed to be done.
working at whasn summerllin is stressful you have 3 doctors in office and than 1 more comes only on Wednesdays. The one main doctor is super strict and likes things specific which is understandable. second doctor is pretty laid back and you can actually chat about life out side of work with her. the last doctor is only there temp. and i never really worked with her. the management is horrible they are super cliquey because they all hangout outside of work and if you arent interested in the same things dont expect to be invited to lunch or after work things.
Working with WHASN is a greast experience. The head M.A's train you in areas as to where you can completely achieve where you need to. The providers are easy to get along with and very easy going.
Love, i highly recommend working for this company. They train you very well and offer and additional time you may need to adjust and very considerate about life happening outside of work
While externing at WHASN (Aliante location) the staff and providers welcomed me with nothing but opportunities. They taught me everything to prepare me for my next big step. Lisa (lead MA) was kind enough to share her years of experience with me. Everyone was so patient and cared about my learning experience. I enjoyed being able to get hands on experience without feeling pressured. The providers were so kind and didn't mind taking it slow while I was present so I could educate myself on how everything worked and was processed.
Pros
The experience, staff, free lunches, hour long lunches.
Cons
WHASN is a very nice place to be. It is highly recommended and the patients love it there. The co-workers were sometimes hard to work with but it wasn't about them at the end of the day. The hardest part of the job was working with someone them because they treated it like high school and it was full of gossip.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Child like behavior
A typical day at work was just me scanning stuff into the computer all day, or calling patients all day, the job wasn't hard pretty easy, I learned how to use a system involved with patient records, the co-workers are friendly.
Pros
Good Healthcare
  1. Employee Reviews