WHEEL PROS
61Average

WHEEL PROS Employee Reviews

Management is not the best. They nit pick and micromanage you. The Management have favorites. It can be very cold in winter and very hot in the summer!
Pros
Ok pay depends on what department you're in.
Cons
Management sucks.
Day to day operations balanced and phones always busy. Overall mutual respect between employees and management selected employees self empowered creates unstable balance of a true work culture.
I worked for this company for a few months and in that time I seen some stuff. The manager drinking on the job, the supervisor that on probation and is gang related, selling weed on the clock , the small crew of only 5 people 3 of them are from the same gang the company dose no background check or drug screen. The way your talked to is unprofessional, all the osha and DOT rules that are being crossed is Beyond me. And they don’t tell you that your going to be doing delivery so if you think it’s just a warehouse job your wrong, look the best thing you can do is run and don’t waste your time..
Overall, my role was outstandingly fun from the get-go. Wheel Pros however is living in the past in EVERY way - especially when it comes to their treatment of their employees. You do not receive PTO until you have been at the company for an entire year and then you only receive 2 weeks. There is very little work/life balance and at the end of the day, your job is never secure.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Clean work environment. The culture and management in the workplace was extremely enjoyable. Over time I came to learn a typical day at work was very east and not at all hard as I thought it would be.
It was a great place to work, wheels pros basically trained me into being a warehouse worker. Other then that, I would highly go back to wheels pro and work there. It gave me strong n positive vibes there.
Pros
Positive vibes
Cons
Didn’t like one of the shift leads
Pay is less than other places that do same task. Best part of job is starting your route and leaving warehouse no one bothers you or is keeping track of you.
I don't have a bad thing to say about this company. I would recommend this job to anyone who would like to work there. It was a very relaxed work environment to be in
WHEEL PROS offers great benefits, has competitive pay rates, and friendly co-workers. Working a 4 - 10 schedule gives you a three day weekend every weekend. Overtime is offered during busy times but not required. This is a great place to work!
Management will work you hard and be unappreciated. You will have to work every other Saturday. Recycling of damaged goods goes into petty cash and once or twice a month you get bagels.
Wheel Pros Richmond is like a small family and we work hard and we do our jobs well together. It is an atmosphere where we help and encourage our fellow teammates and we are expected to help them out. I count my coworkers there among my friends we often hang out together away from work. We have a small company atmosphere. It is a very well run shop. I can't say enough good things about it
I enjoyed this job. Company did not offer any structured training. The most training I got was sitting with another sales rep and watching them take orders. It was basically like no training.
Pros
Loved the product. Wheels are fun to sale.Most everyone likes the bling I think
Cons
It would be well for the management to offer a training program, before putting sales people on the phone!
Great International company which is led by outstanding people who really know how to motivate the sales force as well as the back office personnel. Employees are rewarded well for good performance. Managers always have your back.
Pros
Cons
Little cross training
Lifting heavy wheels all day using item pickers. Hours were not long but the work was hard and heavy. Organization and inventory were the main focuses of our daily routine.
Pros
indoor warehouse was cool
Cons
no advancement opprtunity
great product lack of marketing direction and organization. Marketing had no access to sales #s which made it difficult to measure what marketing intiatives were working and which ones werent
Pros
going to races
Cons
no compenation for weekend travel
I loved working for Wheel Pros because of the great opportunity of advancement within the company. Every the company does will there is a perk that everyone gets to enjoy.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
Cool people, cool things with this company. Lots of work to do, but wheel pros likes to work hard but play hard too. Higher management is better than some location managers
Good pay, laid back, just show up on time and do a good job. Small company and everyone is friendly. Pay was great, good benefits. Good management and great sales staff.
everyday is new and busy. never a dull moment. Left on good terms, was just looking for a greater pay scale. not a bad place to work at all. you start your work day once you log into your computer.
Company does not advance with experience and knowledge. Frustrating to take an entry level job with over 10 years of experience, only to be held back. If you are looking for steady work, it is there but no room to grow.
lots of pizza partys and lots of merchandise given away and there are many opportunitys given to all employees. Many new things to be learned at this company
Pros
Pizza partys
Cons
Strickt phone poloicy
  1. Employee Reviews