Beard guards must be worn but management doesn't seem to care unless State or the Health Department is near.
Answered October 4, 2019 - Dietary Aide (Former Employee) - Wheeling, WV
Unknown- however I never saw housekeeping with a beard.
Answered March 26, 2019 - Radiology (Former Employee) - Wheeling, WV 26003
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Wheeling Hospital a better place to work?11 people answered
- How are the working hours at Wheeling Hospital?4 people answered
- How long does it take after an interview to hear back about a job offer or to set up training?3 people answered
- What is Wheeling Hospital sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wheeling Hospital?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Wheeling Hospital?2 people answered
- How long does a background take? It was VERY different, no fingerprinting, just questions?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Wheeling Hospital?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Wheeling Hospital, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wheeling Hospital? What are the steps alo…2 people answered