Wheeling Hospital Employee Review

View all Wheeling Hospital reviews

I would not recommend
Nursing Assistant Certified (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVJanuary 4, 2019
I worked briefly for the new Skilled Nursing Facility, my employment lasted around 2 months. I never intended to stay, I only picked up a second job due to a financial hardship. During my time there however, the working conditions were stressful, often i worked a 30-1 Ratio. The facility itself is poorly managed by staff that not only prove they could careless about their employees but will also throw you under the bus if given the chance. I seen many shady behaviors during my short employment with the company. Even though I was making 3.00 more an hour, i didn't feel the money was worth what Aides had to tolerate on a daily basis. The patients weren't bad, the unfair work load was my problem. And lack of compassion or compromise from management. I feel there is much room for improvement with this company. I feel the lack of respect from management is mainly their cause for such a high turn over rate as well. I was not impressed by this employer.
Pros
Good pay, guaranteed hours, good medical coverage.
Cons
Lack of respect and team work from staff.

Other Wheeling Hospital Employee Reviews

Not worth it.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVOctober 4, 2019
At first, the job wasnt bad. However, with the high turnover rate that the dietary department has it soon became a lot more challenging. Management would schedule employees 7+ days in a row and not blink an eye. Certain behaviors from coworkers got swept under the rug.. Credit was rarely given when due.
Learned that team work is very important.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, WVAugust 28, 2019
Management was decent. The hardest part was having stat rooms. The most enjoyable was having good co workers. A typical day at work would be going in and doing my best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wheeling Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Wheeling Hospital Reviews by Location