Wheeling Hospital Employee Review

View all Wheeling Hospital reviews

Wheeling Hospital is a nice place to work
Medical Receptionist/ Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, WVJune 29, 2015
I like to work at Wheeling Hospital the reason I am looking for a new job is because the Doctor I worked for left the hospital. I enjoyed the hands on and the patient care I could give.

Other Wheeling Hospital Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work.
Emergency room registrar (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVNovember 4, 2019
Management is terrible. The ER registration supervisor has no idea how to do a schedule correctly and is constantly gossiping to her favorite employees about the other employees. She never has anything encouraging to say. If you are sick they will berate you for calling off even if you have a doctor's note.
Fast Paced Prison
Laundry Aide (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, WVOctober 18, 2019
The work in the laundry department is simple. The people you work with are the problem. You are constantly pushed to go faster. When you do something good it is ignored. The leadership inside the department are very exclusive, treating other employees like garbage. There is negativity abounding and sometimes it makes you feel as though you are worthless. No one is ever happy to be there. It is very emotionally draining.
Pros
Nice hours.
Cons
Negative and demoralizing atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wheeling Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Wheeling Hospital Reviews by Location