Wheels, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTOctober 8, 2017
I loved working for this company and if it wasn't for personal issues, I would still be there.
I enjoyed working with the co-workers and the customers!
Account Executive / Client Services (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILSeptember 24, 2017
Great place to work in. The most import part working at wheels was taking care of the client. Management may need to review the employees in more depth
Pros
the company takes care of you. All about the employee
Cons
no comments
excellent working job
Customer Service, Cashiering, food service (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJune 15, 2017
This job has helped me develop and has very friendly coworkers. The managers are awesome to talk to and also very strict. I love this job it sucks that I had to relocate but honestly thank you all for your help and training me, giving me the opportunity to be part of wheels. The workplace is very busy there's time were its slow but enjoyable to work. I have learned a lot like inventory, food service, cashier, receiving delivery, cash handling, and working as a team. I hope you enjoy this job is really good and gives opportunity to be more than just and employ you just need to put your focus, and all to the job.
Pros
discount food
Cons
short brakes
meh, if you need a job go until you get something better
driver services (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILDecember 2, 2015
Jobs are for the most part 9-5 (or maybe 8-6 at work). There is a good work life balance. However being new, you will quickly find there are clicks, especially in lower management (team leads, assistant managers, etc.) and because they have contractors under them, they are completely unprofessional. At first I thought it was just me, but almost all the complaints here and on other sites show that this is a well perceived problem. Coworkers either come and go or stay around long term (very few of those).
Pros
good cafeteria
Cons
location
Wish I had never left
Sales (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILAugust 29, 2012
Big company, there's a department for every type of career, lots of room for advancement, employees are treated very well