Wheelzy
73Above average
4.4

Wheelzy Employee Reviews

United States53 reviews
The owner and CEO are great. Most employees are working fro home during covid. Team leads are helpful and coworkers are nice. Small company that is still growing so some processes could be made easier. Not much promotion availability. You get paid for the amount of work you put in. It is a call center environment but office is nice. Need to have thick skin when calling people that laugh at you, curse at you or hang up on you.
Pros
Free lunch on fridays
Cons
No real accountability
I have only been working here for 6 months and it is crazy how many opportunities you have to make money in this company!! Everyone cares about you and wants to see you succeed, but you can only do that if you stay focus and strive to better yourself. I have never been in such a fun work environment! What other company has Mario Kart in the break area?! They have so many incentives for their employees to get better and I’m very excited to see myself grow even more in the company!
Pros
Friday lunches, commission, happy hour Fridays, fun management, great coworkers, you can work from home, good incentives
Cons
Late hours
Coming from the perspective of someone who just joined the team 2 months ago... so far so great!!! Cool atmosphere and where it seems like there's a lot going on. The training class was about a week but they do the training pay longer. For the icing on my cake, I thought all 3 of you in my class was pretty cool, excited to work with you and be part of a growing company!
Pros
Growing company, nice team, competitions, clear pay structure.
Cons
Working at home
I came into Wheelzy thinking I’d make about 45k but I am making way more. I’ve closer to the 70 range, they tell you that $45,000 is the minimum for sales here and I think that is fair you will not be making less than this. I came in thinking that like other jobs they lie about their pay but that is really the least you will be making as a Purchasing Manager.

I’ve been here for about 2 years and I can confidently say this is the best and most rewarding job I’ve had though I haven’t had many jobs before I’m 99% sure I have found the best opportunity for me. The company has grown a lot in the time I’ve been here and they are continuing to hire but the hiring process is hard. I’ve had several friends who applied and did not even make it to the second round of interviews.

Headsup this is an 9 to 6 job with week days only, you will not be allowed to work after hours so don’t try to take work home with you if you think this is a bad thing ;-)
Pros
Pay structure, rewarding job doing good for people, transparency and honesty.
Cons
I want to come back to the office working at home during covid is hard
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
So many great people to work with here! Awesome downtown location, and they even give you your own parking spot. The office is very modern and up to date, and employees are all provided with the best tools for the job. The company has a great culture and always goes above and beyond for their employees - they cater lunch every week and do huge company events all the time. Plenty of opportunities to make a lot of money here and for growth within the company - they always promote from withing which is really great. 10/10 would recommend!
Pros
Friday lunches, downtown location, downtown parking, great culture, company events, opportunity to make a lot of money and to grow with the company.
Buncha white college kids who love getting drunk and love partying. If your looking for a fun time than please apply here! & THERES NO JOB SECURITY AT ALL, this company is racist and a JOKE. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME APPLYING PLEASE MOVE ALONG
Pros
Cons
Poor management, racist, favoritism, drunk/coked out managers, no care for the employees
I have never worked anywhere in my life where I have felt so included, valued, and loved. The owner of the company is in the office every single day and truly takes a personal interest in every single employee. I have had the opportunity to learn and grow with the company from day one and have been promoted multiple times. The upper management genuinely cares not just about an employees results but who they are as a person, and will do everything in their power to make them successful and happy. One of the most telling things about who the owner is as a person is that during the current Covid-19 crisis he gave every employee the opportunity to work remotely rather than furlough people. Those who's roles were unable to work from home he continued to pay their full salary throughout, and understanding that peoples spouses were out of work gave out 10's of thousands of dollars out of his pocket to employees to help. I am proud to work at Wheelzy, proud to be a part of this team, and proud to say I have the best job in Orlando
I've worked in sales for several companies and never have I worked at a place like Wheelzy. They show their employees everyday just how much they value and appreciate them. The commission is uncapped and I am making even more than I expected to. On top of that they have weekly team games and prizes for top sales people. They have catered lunches on Fridays, a nice coffee bar, happy hour on Fridays and they have really fun events that they throw for the whole company. The management is so supportive and helps you become even better at sales. The CEO is takes the time to get to know all of the employees. I love working here, this place is like no other.
Pros
free catered lunches on Fridays, you can make a lot of money here, fun environment, cool events for the company like field days and themed parties, ping pong tables
Cons
I haven't found a con, the competition is better than any other sales job
I came to this company with almost no sales experience. I was given all the tools from DAY 1 to succeed at this job. Management is always there to help me, to encourage me and to push me when needed. With that being said, I am a hard worker. I understand that no one aside from me pays my bills. I come in every day with the money mindset and I know what needs to be done. During COVID we were blessed with the opportunity to work from home. A lot of people do not have what it takes to work from home, staying motivated, keeping distractions to a minimum, not becoming complacent. Unfortunately some of lot of my colleagues struggled with that. Management will work with you tirelessly to try to bring you back on track, but you have to put in the work. NO ONE here has ever been let go blindly.
This is a super fun work environment, just look at social media. BUT to stay apart of this, you have to work hard.

I love this company and i hope to be here FOREVER.
Wheelzy is a great place to work if you are looking for a job where you will be surrounded by coworkers and managers who are always motivated and want to see you succeed! The workplace culture is great and everyone wants to help each other do better everyday, we even have meetings every week just for motivation and it really helps to know that they care so much about their employees!
I started with the company close to a year ago now. In that time, I’ve been promoted into a new roll. With the development and training to grow, I have all the tools I need to succeed. Continue growth and room for opportunity has been amazing!
Pros
Development/culture/caring
Cons
Downtown traffic
I started at wheelzy almost a year ago now. I couldn't have been more fortunate to find a company that truly cares for their employees success and will do anything to make sure you find a sense of belonging in the company. The co-workers are great and there are plenty of fun team building opportunities! They promote from within and since starting here I've already had a few opportunities for advancement. It is very competitive though. Work hard and be respectful to those around you and you will do great.
Been here since March during Covid. I must say that I'm blessed to have this opportunity especially during this time. Yes, they make you memorize a script, which is a proven successful path and I must say, it works! The competitive atmosphere helps me to thrive and become better. The culture is amazing, they value their employees more than any company I've worked for!
I've worked for Wheelzy for about 2 years now and it's a team unlike any other job, it feels like a family here. Cons would be there's a lot of high expectations if you consider that a con. It's a growing company, when I started there were a lot less people but we've kept a really close vibe even with the growth. Management is with you a lot there's a lot of focus on following the script and process but for me that makes everything easier. During COVID they did A Lot and I wont go into deets but I feel thankful to have had them as an employer during this time.
The best place to work if you want an amazing company who will willing help you succeed! There is a place for you no matter where you start they will see where you fit best because this company values who you are and the strengths you bring to the table. This morning we had a meeting and one of the managers said that each of us are vital in making this company succeed. With that type of support and motivation I work hard everyday whether its from home or in the office.
Trash company, high turnover, don't waster your time. A lot of drama caused by management which is very disorganized, they use employees against each other.
I was there for 4 weeks. Training is 6 weeks and they let me go because they said I wasn't a "good fit". One of the owners of the company said don't worry we aren't going to fire anyone trust me especially with the covid 19. That was a lie. The management team will make you feel like they are on your side and you can tell them what's going on in your life but they truly don't care. They took most of my files from me no one gave a reason then I had a bad week and then they hit me with a 30sec Venmo saying we have to let you go.They had the nerve to tell me to apply for UNEMPLOYMENT and they will approve it smh.
For the time I was there they hired and fired so many people. Alot people left I'm sure because of the pressure to memorize their perfect script. The most frustrating part is what took them years to perfect they expect new comers to get it in a couple weeks. Everyone does not absorb information the same way.

I'm pretty sure the owner has no idea what's really going on in the company. If you've been working there chances are you'll love it and stay especially if you are a millennial because they entise you with a loft that has pingpong tables, video games, a large patio and saying we make 'income tax checks' here.

This company is around 5 years old instead of perfecting scripts they should learn how to perfect to way they treat new comers so the company can grow.
I’ve been in inbound sales or as we call it at Wheelzy an Purchasing Manager for over a year. The job is basically buying cars from customers over the phone. I was really nervous when everything with Coronavirus started to happen, first for my health then also for my job. Thankfully we have been working from home and not only was pay never cut but the owner went above and beyond to help me out during this time. I am forever grateful and can’t wait to get back into the office!
Pros
Awesome support during Covid, no hours or pay cut
I just graduated college when I started with Wheelzy in Orlando. I can say it’s been a great experience! I started as full time but there are part time college students working here and I wish I knew about that instead of the retail job I had. What do I like about this job? What’s not to like! My manager is awesome and was on the sales floor here before so she knows what’s up, the CEO is inspiring, the free lunch Friday’s rock and I love the people I work with. I can see myself with this company for a long time and I’m excited to be part of a growing team!
In my first year at wheelzy I have grown exponentially not only in my personal life but also my professional life. I am proud to work at this company because they care enough to want to help you be the best possible version of yourself.
This is the best job I’ve Ever had. It’s fun and rewarding. It’s not your boring office job. Hours just got better too so now it’s 9-6 before it was 9-6:30