Which Wich Superior Sandwiches Employee Reviews

nice place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 17, 2019
its a nice place to work, fast paced place , should speak Spanish if you want a job at Which wich, the staff is nice and the harder thing to deal its the owner but its a good boss.
Pros
free days.
A Good Starter Job
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2019
My boss and coworkers were very nice. The environment was positive and low-stress. However, the pay is very low, I made 8.25 an hour. The highest paid person made 10/hr. I didn't like the idea of working and not making enough to support myself
Quick paced and fun work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 15, 2019
At a relatively busy location, typical days include setting up for catering orders followed by lunch rushes. Food prep is done at all times and as needed, as well as cleaning. The workload can get very intense during rushes, but having a team makes the job much more fun, even during stressful times.
Pros
Friendly work environment, simple and easy work
Cons
Often large workloads
Terrible place to work if you plan to keep the job for a while.
Dining, Cashier, Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Sun Prairie, WIJanuary 10, 2019
I was working there for about 2-3 months and I had a lot of family problems, and funerals but that no excuse even if I find a person to cover my shift THEY WERE STILL ON MY BUTT. I got fried because another co-worker(not a manager) told me, but I couldn't get in touch with any manager because they were avoiding me.
Pros
discount on sandwiches, chill work environment
No late nights
Sandwich Artist and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 10, 2019
The company tries to be flexible with scheduling around school activities and sports. Closes at 9p.m, so no late nights at work. they provide t-shirts for employees to wear.
Pros
Cons
Varying schedule
It was calm and chill
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Matthews, NCJanuary 10, 2019
The restaurant is not bad it needs people who wanna work . I learned to keep a level head. They needed a little more help. When i don't come in most the work days.
Pros
free meal all the time
Cons
not paid enough
mellow
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 9, 2019
I learned that there are all kinds of meats to try . You meet all kinds of people working here rather there working or coming in as a customer. You people coming and going .
Great starting job
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GAJanuary 1, 2019
The Owner that I worked for expected way to much from me for only making 10 dollars an hour as General Manager. It was fun to work with friends and was an easy job, great for your first job.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Underpaying
Busy and difficult place to work
Food Maker (Former Employee) –  Centerville, OHDecember 21, 2018
I feel like if there had been better management at the Which Wich I worked at I would have enjoyed it a lot more. I really liked working with my coworkers but after awhile I realized I was getting better pay from babysitting and I had more time on my hands as well. Usually I would close shop but when I came into work I would either prepare food in the back or join the line to make sandwiches. When I wasn't preparing or making food I would clean or assist customers. At the end of the day I closed the shop and had to make sure everything was prepared for the next day. I learned a lot of information behind simple restaurants and everything that needs to be managed. The workplace culture is fun until it's not and hardest part of the job is standing all day.
Pros
Free sandwiches
Cons
short breaks and poor management
wichwhich
Host/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Coronado, CA 92118December 21, 2018
greeting customers, explaining how the order process for our store is.
relaxed work place, the most enjoyable is working with customers and staff. it's a fun place.

Want to know more about Which Wich Superior Sandwiches?

Ask a question
Worst job ive ever worked
cashier/hostess/sandwich making (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILDecember 19, 2018
The management is very poor at Which Wich. I was begging for hours most of the time, and when I did get hours it was exactly on the days I asked off from for school events months prior. I was always scrambling to find someone to cover my shifts, because the scheduling was so awful there. The manager is very unkind and unsympathetic. It gets extremely crowded around lunch time and they always understaffed.
Pros
free sandwich per shift
Cons
everything else
Pretty Enjoyable place to work with flexible scheduling
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 19, 2018
Management was really kind and understanding- flexible scheduling. Pretty easy to get promoted. However, pay isn't great for the amount of work they expect us to do. Very high expectations for low pay.
Pros
Free meals, flexible scheduling
Cons
sad pay
Great first job, fun workplace
Manager in Training (MIT) (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCDecember 15, 2018
Which Wich was a great place that treated me well, until the franchise owners changed. It's a wonderful first time job, because it gives you a lot of practice without any real difficulties.
Pros
A lot of contrast, fun environment, great management
Cons
None really
Productive and friendly workplace
Senior Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 14, 2018
Which Wich is a fine establishment with friendly management and flexible scheduling. The work is rather low-difficulty but requires up to two weeks of training before you begin receiving more than 15 hours a week. It is abundant in opportunities for advancement as long as you show the capabilities and initiative desired.
Pros
Free food, Clean work, Easy, Friendly Environment, Shorter shifts
Cons
No breaks, no benefits
The people i worked around were very laidback
Cashier (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 13, 2018
Its not a bad company to work at but 7.25hr is not good to live off of, there is new management so maybe things are much better than when i was working there
Best for high school students
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Marble Falls, TXDecember 9, 2018
This is a great job for those who are in high school or have just graduated and need some extra funds for college. Pay is decent enough but not best for those with a family. Company was fun to work for however.
A good temporary job
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Chino Hills, CANovember 28, 2018
The owner is a fantastic person, you get free food after every shift, the staff are fund to work with, but it's just a temporary job like all fast food hospitality jobs.
Pros
Free lunch, good manager
Very good and helpful employees
Part-time Employee (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARNovember 28, 2018
There was always someone helping me when I first began working and it helped me to catch on really quick. I never felt scared to ask someone a question if I didn’t know how to do something.
Values of which wich
Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, CONovember 27, 2018
I think which wich is a good beginner job and teaches core values and great costumer service. I also think that they are a close knit community and care about the success of everyone and the accommodations to the costumers as well as the employees.
Pros
Free lunch and great co workers
Cons
Short breaks, long shifts
Great people
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 25, 2018
people were kind and amazing, all workers got along amazing manager, never any problems always a happy work place all co workers were amazing and helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Which Wich Superior Sandwiches. Our community is ready to answer.