Which Wich Superior Sandwiches Employee Reviews

unorganized. Poor management . employees didn't care .
in shop employee. (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILOctober 22, 2018
Employees Don't care. Management pays you whenever they feel like it instead of on a typical Friday around 12pm-2pm like your suppose to. How would you like to get paid Saturday at 12am or Sunday at 12am. Most employees don't value customers need. You will never have a set schedule. be prepared to work 35 hours one week then be on call the next couple weeks. Poor inventory . The place is always out of something . One day no Lettuce. next day no cheese. next day no roast beef. If you eat here in Champaign you should be concerned about sanitation .Tip jar is in the store but the Tips aren't for employees. You will Not have proper training .I wouldn't recommend this job for a individual over 25. Be prepared for a mess. Communication from the GM is despicable. Ownership has plenty of other investments . Which Wich is like an experiment . One investment ownership and General management doesn't care about . Keep track of your hours . Ask for tax form. Make sure so you can file your taxes so you don't get audited .
Pros
A free sandwich after 4 hours.
Cons
Nothing at all. i mean nothing ..
fast paced but easy job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 21, 2018
it was an easy job just made sandwiches, cut veggies, kept everything cleaned and sanitized. Prepared for the next day, label take orders over phone i also cleaned for the next shift the manager was a jerk but the job was fun
Nice Co-workers
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 16, 2018
Job is fast-paced and can be stressful. Co-workers were nice, however sometimes there was a lot of miscommunication between co-workers and management.
Overall a learning experience.
Pros
One free sandwich per shift, and small discount on purchases
Cons
Inconsistent work hours, lack of communication between staff and management
Nice
Slicer (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXOctober 16, 2018
Good place to work. I would recommend it to anyone that is focused and would like career advancement in the food industry. Great managers, better food.
High School students perfect place
Shift Leader / Team Member (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 15, 2018
Worked here as a teenager. It was quite a while ago, but its a minimum wage job. Pretty standard stuff where you clean and prep food. Not too hard to be a shift leader, but the responsibility is not really worth it at $8/hour. I know the pay differs based on the owner though, so there is room for negotiation
Lower volume=lower salary
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 9, 2018
Good food, great culture, however the units do not produce enough revenue to pay what larger scale competitors are able to pay. Although the work stress is lower, so is the bi weekly paycheck
Pros
fun 'modern' atmosphere, small trucks, relatively easy concept
Cons
Low pay
Which wich was an incredible first job
SHIFT LEADER (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAOctober 6, 2018
Incredible first job with an amazing manager who i actually still talk to all the time, coworkers were like family and everything was super great there. I did however transfer to another store temporarily that was so awful i ended up just leaving the company
Pros
half off food, incredible management
fun environment to work in, great coworkers, fast-paced all the time
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAOctober 5, 2018
a typical day included prepping vegetables, meats, cheeses and making sure bread was good enough to sell for the day. great boss to work for and great coworker met.
It’s a chill place to work at but the pay sucks and it’s really slow
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZOctober 3, 2018
The job ain’t hard at all it’s just boring and pays terrible. The management for a while was very bad and the manager I had should never have been the manager in the first place.
Pros
50 % off food
Cons
Slow and boring pace
Lots of work, low pay
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXOctober 1, 2018
I wouldn’t recommend working here unless you want experience in a difficult work environment and being under payed. Extreme favoritism decided who would advance here, not the work you did. Always understaffed. Working overtime, helping managers and team members, and coming in when needed did nothing for your own benefit. Boss was emotionally manipulative and managers wouldn’t criticize you to your face but would talk behind your back. Toxic environment. And you are expected to make a job like this your life, and it come first. Was constantly given manager duties but kept at starting position. Oh, and the CEO had a real bad, slimy vibe.

Met a few really great people that I had the honor to work with and some really great customers, which made working there semi tolerable.
Pros
1 free sandwich a shift
Cons
No breaks, bad management, manipulation, very low pay, under staffed
Supervisor Review
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZOctober 1, 2018
I loved my time with this company, apart from when our manager and store owners left and we were put under new management and new owners. They ruined the whole morale and within 3 months of them taking over, the entire team had been replaced. I had been there for three years before leaving. My final point was when I was yelled at immensely for folding a box wrong. I put my two weeks in that same day. Had we not gotten new owners and new management, I probably would've stayed and tried to move up into the corporate aspect of the company.
Itts a nice place if your only looking for part time
Cashier/ Prep-work/ Sandwich Making (Current Employee) –  Milton, FLSeptember 27, 2018
It's a nice place to work if you only want part time. It has low hours and the work is easy. It is a good place for a first time job but leaves little room for advancement.
Pros
Free lunch and flexible hours
Cons
Low pay and short hours
Awesome place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LASeptember 26, 2018
The owner is a great guy and most genuine dude you'll ever meet. You may not get full time but it's good if you're in school and just need some side income. Everyone there was good and it's a very relaxed environment. It's great that you get a free sandwich every shift since the food is awesome here. The work is pretty basic and easy to do. If you end up hating it then that's honestly on you.
Pros
free sandwiches
Cons
low pay
Bad Management
Sandwich Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COSeptember 24, 2018
The management was horrible. Nothing was organized. Some weeks when my manager forgot to order gloves he would just tell us we did not need gloves. (we bought our own and always used gloves).
really cool to work at certain locations
Title-Line cook (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 23, 2018
everybody was cool down to the customers. upper,management were kinda weird tho dont ask, but besides the old people making pointless changes it was ok i guess
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
upper management
Great place to work. Always worked with my hours.
Cashier and Cook/ Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARSeptember 20, 2018
Which Wich was a great environment to work in. The customers were sweet and kind. The tasks were easy and accomplished. It was all about team work and the staff members were fun.
Overworked underpaid
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 18, 2018
Company management is poor. Sexual harassment in work place. Not enough staff in store. Day and night ran short people even workers alone at times. Pay is barely over min wage for managment.
I loved this job not the pay.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCSeptember 13, 2018
It's a wonderful restaurant job it's a good steady pace and full of positive energy. The people made the job a better place. Sadly it's closed down now.
Pros
Free Drinks, Employee Meal, Flexible schedule
Cons
Low pay
it was bad !
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 10, 2018
the job pay was decent and the hours were as well, but the manager was not doing is job correctly. employees didn't listen and were rude to the management.
Royce
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  HurstbourneSeptember 6, 2018
It was an amazing experience working with all of my coworkers,great environment and had the best boss that kept things very organized. Everyone that worked there always did what they were supposed to do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Which Wich Superior Sandwiches. Our community is ready to answer.