Whirlpool Corporation Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,337 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
**Whirlpool Corporation does not charge for any recruitment procedure. If someone reaches out to you, claims to be representing Whirlpool, and wants to do a Skype interview or asks for sensitive personal information outside what is requested on our official application, you should report them to the authorities.**
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2021, the company reported approximately $22 billion in annual sales, 69,000 employees and 54 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
You’re seeing all 185 jobs at Whirlpool Corporation because we can’t find any available jobs at Whirlpool Corporation close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 3.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Production & Manufacturing
Employees at Whirlpool Corporation have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Whirlpool is a great company to work for. The senior leadership is incredibly accessible and everyone is willing to help. The only problem I saw was that it felt like due to the fact the company was 100+ years old, it had a lot of baggage as far as inefficient processes and systems.
They spent all their money buying back stocks and other companies to pad the pockets of the executives then turn around and say they are taking our bonus away and increasing our healthcare expenses $1200 a year. Top it off got a 3% raise. Looking to leave, and fast!!!
They do not care about your personal life or health, they work you long hours, supervisors do not like to take customers calls, they get upset when you tried your best to de escalate a call and customer still want to speak to a supervisor. This job is very stressful and do not pay enough for you to deal with customers frustration due to their poor manufacturing products. Be aware they do not care about their employees.
Great coworkers great upper management only cons is you have very little time to think or do anything as it is an assembly line but it was one of my favorite places I have ever worked
a little hard to get off on short notice if you have a lot going on and a lot of calls constantly but if you just disconnect emotionally and do what you can do you will succeed and the days will fly by
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 185 questions about working at Whirlpool Corporation. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Whirlpool Corporation employees.
Insights from 735 Indeed users who have interviewed with Whirlpool Corporation within the last 5 years.
Past experience able to travel to work
Research the company
Customer and account focus on professional and timely communication
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Whirlpool Corporation?Published on May 24, 2021
- Whirlpool Corporation