Whistle Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Don’t bother
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 6, 2018
This is a not so great company to work for. The hours are very early, and most people have to work weekends. Was lied to when hired about working weekends. Was asked if we could work occasional weekends, then soon realized we would be working every weekend, Saturdays and Sundays. There is special treatment and favoritism for some employees, which includes promotions and raises for those individuals. Huge lack of communication from management. In fact our manager rarely spoke to us unless something was wrong.
Training was rushed and not thorough. Things constantly changing and very little communication or contradicting information given. High turnover rate. They seem to hire and fire people every 6-7 months.
A great Lady to work for and with.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXFebruary 14, 2018
I loved my job with her, I wish it had been long term. Its a great a friendly place to work for. She rewards you for all your hard work and always pays on time.
A constant "on the job" situation
Founder/ Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlevoix, MIAugust 14, 2015
This was my business. I started it. The maximum earning time was a 5 month window-from May through October. I had 24 hour days with about 30 employees during this time and 3-4 during an off season time. When you weren't courting established customers and keeping ruffled feathers in place, you were trying to find new clients to fill in the winter down-time. The most enjoyable part was the new friends I found and the fact that I was successful in my undertaking.
Pros
A challenge met, new friends
Cons
Certainly no life in the summertime, no benefits