White Blossom Care Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Rehab Director
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 8, 2017
I worked at White Blossom in Rehab department for years as per diem and part-time. I liked the environment very much and had a supportive and fun boss. Typical issues in nursing homes felt diminished due to the company trying its best to meet patients' and employees' needs.
Great Team!
AP/Payroll/HR Rep (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 4, 2017
Great team to work with. Has great leadership. Loves their employees and is truly concerned for their well being.
Facilitates an atmosphere of trust.

Goes to long lengths in ensuring employee satisfaction. All staff meetings with prizes. Ensures that employees are haps so they can take care of patients.
Fast paced environment with friendly staff
Ward Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 3, 2017
Been here almost 7 years and it is a has been a fun and fast paced environment. The staff is very friendly and the management is always available to help the staff with any questions.
good place to work
RN (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 7, 2017
Good place to work but very busy. You will learn a lot regarding client care. They have supportive management. The hardest part of the job is it's lacking teamwork and medications are always incomplete.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no parking
Hard place to work
Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 8, 2017
Some staff are friendly esp.the NOC shift, but most are not. NOC shift always lack CNA. There were nights their patients load goes to 25+. The sad thing is their bosses just don't care.
Pros
Cons
A lot
Love working here
CNA, RNA, AAD, LVN to be (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 28, 2016
Patients are like family. Co workers very loving and professional. Core values make this company a good team. Awareness of patients needs are being met Everyone tries to help each department out in their own way.
This is the only facility I have advanced in every step of the way and I moved up along the way..new opportunities always, just got to be patient.
Management is very supportive and HECK we are fed all the time , have employee appreciation raffles and free Friday rootbeer float day!
Pros
Flexible teams, great learning environment
nursing facility willing to hire new-grads/entry level nurses
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 28, 2015
A company who offered me the opportunity to begin my work experience in the medical field as a new-grad from nursing school. Friendly and cooperative colleagues who make the work environment/stress tolerable. Several upper management and administrative changes throughout my years of employment which resulted in a major delay from receiving annual evaluations.
Perfect introduction to RN career
Charge Nurse RN (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 21, 2015
I have enjoyed practicing and learning basic RN clinical skills in this skilled nursing facility. The large quantity of assigned patients per shift has rapidly improved my time management and delegation skills. I plan to continue to move forward with the advancement of clinical skills and assessment skills in my nursing career.
This facility helps you learn the value of patient care. Safety of the residents is a priority at all times.
Internship (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 1, 2015
The facility is driven to help family with their love ones who they cannot attend to all the time. It has services that help the residents feel at home. There is always room for improvement, I believe that the value is still there regardless.
Pros
Learning new procedures
Cons
Staffing
Not the greatest place..
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 29, 2015
I started as a brand new CNA at a new facility. The staff wasn't very welcoming and I felt like I was being watched the entire time I was working. Being a CNA is suppose to be independent work with assisting the elderly and the Nurse on Duty. I also didn't appreciate that the Upper Management were very unapproachable; they were very intimidating. I didn't really like working here because I felt very uncomfortable and unwelcome.
Staffs are good.
Janitor/ Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 19, 2014
-Work load depends on my assignment.
-Some co-workers don't cooperate so you have to get along with them.
-Hardest part of the job if I am assigned in the laundry and the machine breaks. Lot's of dirty linen & clothes piled unwashed.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Healthcare
Great
MDS Data Entry (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 25, 2012
Knowledgeable and committed staff dedicated to the well-being of others as core values to their success.