White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes Employee Reviews

District Manager UNPAID
Manager (Former Employee) –  OhioSeptember 13, 2017
I was hired as the district/regional mall kiosk manager.
I worked as a kiosk marketer/sales rep instead.
Manager role did not really pan out. They pushed long hours on sales team and was late with commissions and many never came at all.
They still owe me $4400, and they owe another district manager commissions as well.
Sure enough, the company failed and are now handling remote orders. Sketchy and dishonest. Thankfully, I left a management role in the casino industry.
Best job I have had
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Tarpon Springs, FLMarch 22, 2017
I have been here for a few years, and it is the best place I have worked. The hours are great, the pay is good, and the people I work with are top notch. Plenty of opportunity to move up in the company if you work for it. We help save lives! Lots of extra's like music all day, a great kitchen, games to play on your breaks!
Pros
Good hours, fun atmosphere
not good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 27, 2016
The company had terrible organization. I worked 60-70 hours a week and it was great moeny but the company still ended up closing and i couldnt stay with the company.
Overall great
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tarpon Springs, FLFebruary 18, 2016
I've never been bored, that's for sure. There's always something to do, the list is endless. The benefits are great, as are the people. Great culture.
Pros
Benefits Package
Cons
Lots of projects
Great new company for e-cigarettes products!
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay area.July 7, 2015
They are a great company started about ten years ago at the beginning of e-cigarettes popularity. The management is very knowledgeable about what customers want in his product lineup.

It is a fast-paced operation with many customers calling in orders for supplies and new customer startups. The customers are mostly of a congenial type with only a few that are irritable or angry about an issue.

It is a company that treats their employees like part of their family. It is also a fun place to work.
Pros
Great work atmosphere!
Cons
You either like the pace or you don't.
A fun and enjoyable place to work.
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Tarpon Springs, FLMay 14, 2015
White Cloud is a great place to work. The environment there is fun and highly engaging. All of the workers there are carefully selected and help carry the atmosphere of positive and forward energy. We get to help people everyday quick smoking and that is a blessing.
Pros
Fun, Engaging, Benefitial, Joyous
Cons
Compensation, Lack of vacation benefits, Pricey Health Insurance
Low Stress Environment.
Kiosk Manager  (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 28, 2013
Worked long hours. But the pay was great if u wanted it. Management was easy to work with if you just did your job the way they asked.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about