White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Customer service is always in tip top shape

I’ve been coming to this lounge before I became a worker there , the owners there are the most amazing guys out there , really know how to get someone motivated and that’s what made me want to work for these guys to work for the

Pros

Hookah, never ending e juice

Cons

N/a

It was fun

The owners make sure it is a stress free environment. They will work with you to make sure your job performance is at its peak. Great, new office too.

District Manager UNPAID

I was hired as the district/regional mall kiosk manager. I worked as a kiosk marketer/sales rep instead. Manager role did not really pan out. They pushed long hours on sales team and was late with commissions and many never came at all. They still owe me $4400, and they owe another district manager commissions as well. Sure enough, the company failed and are now handling remote orders. Sketchy and dishonest. Thankfully, I left a management role in the casino industry.

Best job I have had

I have been here for a few years, and it is the best place I have worked. The hours are great, the pay is good, and the people I work with are top notch. Plenty of opportunity to move up in the company if you work for it. We help save lives! Lots of extra's like music all day, a great kitchen, games to play on your breaks!

Pros

Good hours, fun atmosphere

not good

The company had terrible organization. I worked 60-70 hours a week and it was great moeny but the company still ended up closing and i couldnt stay with the company.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Overall great

I've never been bored, that's for sure. There's always something to do, the list is endless. The benefits are great, as are the people. Great culture.

Pros

Benefits Package

Cons

Lots of projects

Great new company for e-cigarettes products!

They are a great company started about ten years ago at the beginning of e-cigarettes popularity. The management is very knowledgeable about what customers want in his product lineup. It is a fast-paced operation with many customers calling in orders for supplies and new customer startups. The customers are mostly of a congenial type with only a few that are irritable or angry about an issue. It is a company that treats their employees like part of their family. It is also a fun place to work.

Pros

Great work atmosphere!

Cons

You either like the pace or you don't.

A fun and enjoyable place to work.

White Cloud is a great place to work. The environment there is fun and highly engaging. All of the workers there are carefully selected and help carry the atmosphere of positive and forward energy. We get to help people everyday quick smoking and that is a blessing.

Pros

Fun, Engaging, Benefitial, Joyous

Cons

Compensation, Lack of vacation benefits, Pricey Health Insurance

Low Stress Environment.

Worked long hours. But the pay was great if u wanted it. Management was easy to work with if you just did your job the way they asked.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4