White Glove Placement Employee Reviews

They find placement for you
other nursing staff (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 15, 2019
They do not do a great job of advocating for the worker. They try to please the client and there is frequent turnover with who you are working with at the agency. However they will get you work if you're willing to go along and not complain.
Pros
They had work available
Cons
The client was difficult to work for and they did not followup about my concerns
good
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2019
Nice place to start working for new graduates. Flexible schedule but not great benefits, Training is not paid and only at one place if coming from far for them it is difficult to travel.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
benefits and paid time off
April 1, 2019

We would like to see how we can do better for you in every way, please contact us asap so we can introduce you to the benefits you do qualify for and you can immediately take advantage.

An okay workplace
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Laurelton, NYMarch 12, 2019
I work as a private nurse in one patients house for all my hours. The management communication can be lacking, but they are generally very understanding. The best part is being able to pick hours/shifts that work for you personally. The worst part is that there is no communication between nurses and fellow workers. It would be great if there would be team building events or at least some sort of networking.
March 14, 2019

We definitely want to be a full support to you in every professional way. Please find us on social media and ‘CONNECT’

it's a job
LPN (Current Employee) –  Astoria, NYFebruary 1, 2019
Being agency, you can choose when you want to work, hrs etc.. So I can not answer family/work balance I have full time + hrs. where I am placed & It is by necessity that I work the hrs I do, but...if had a "real" job with accrual vacation time..I would have appx 4/5 weeks already, they have NONE, my brother died...NO time off, Holidays, no extra for that either so NO, I will not work them!!. No benefits, at least not affordable. I would NOT recommend this agency at all, altho, the coordinators hound you to, a good/excellent review of course.. I am just paying off some bills, that is the only reason I am with this company, it pays less than most, but again, the facility I am in, I like. That is the ONLY reason.
Pros
like the faciillty I work in
Cons
NO benefits/vaca/anything!!
March 14, 2019

We are sorry about the loss of your brother and inability to get you the benefits you may need. Please contact your benefit manager immediately to see if there is any way we can YES help.

productive
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJanuary 23, 2019
the facility were I work was great learning theme work is beneficial to the residents the staff is great as long as you know how to pace yourself its manageable
nice place to work
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, IAJanuary 7, 2019
I think whie glove is a graet place to work and the suoervisors are very understanding and will help you with any circumstances ido not plan on not working for white glove janitorial I work with a great bunch of people
Pros
great place to work
Working with white glove through cdpap
PA (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 7, 2018
My experience with white glove community care, I have been with them since 2017. I am not a nurse and I’am not a HHA worker. I work for CDPAP as a P.A.. I have two different case managers who has been very helpful with me at times.I like the fact that I could emailed them about any situation that has occurrences. The salary rates are NOT that GREAT! There are only five holidays that they pay. No sick-days no vacation. They give you money for metro cards which is good and they also give you money for OTC. It will be nice if they gave you a raise.I haven’t receive one. Have they made any mistakes with my paychecks. I cannot lie yes they have more than one occasion’s. Do they get on the job to fix it yes. But you definitely have to bring it to they attention in order for them to fix it. In other words if you’re not on your job checking your paystub‘s you are on your own. Did they give me a free cell phone yes iPhone 7. Do we deserve to get a free phone of course if we’re not getting raises. In New York City everything is becoming very pricey. Therefore the people with low incomes need a raise in order to pay the bills. Doesn’t matter what position you are in you should be able to give any client a decent raise.. that’s my opinion on the situation..
Pros
They give you monthly metrocards
Cons
No raise no vacation no sick days
Productive area
LPN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 10, 2018
I have learned alot at this place. Co workers were really nice and hard working. They all were always helpful in any situation. The hardest part of the job is low pay. Work place culture was very adjustable, easy going.
Excellent RN opportunity with White Glove
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 21, 2018
I am working with the Department of Health, through White Glove. It is non-bedside nursing job, that has been really interesting providing autonomy and the ability to gain important, resume building skills. I am fortunate to have this opportunity. The agency staff are super responsive and handle all your needs promptly. They find the answers to your questions. Really nice change having weekends off every single week, plus having a normal 8 hour day schedule. And you can pay weekly for health insurance by paycheck deductions rather that having to pay a lump sum once a month.
Pros
New, exciting non-traditional nursing job
Cons
If you don't like driving it wouldn't be for you, but I like to drive to sites
Flexibility
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 24, 2018
This agency has a variety of assignments with great flexibility. I enjoyed working with the pediatric clients and families. Great choice of employment.
It's a good place to work for.
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 13, 2018
Working for white glove I learn a lot , because you have to have a lot of patient, understanding , you have to no how to communicate with people especially sick people and elderly people.
Cons
short break
Very fun
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 25, 2018
I enjoyed working at white gloves the patients was very nice.... It was a great experience working with the patients it was a great experience helping an elderly clean their house
definetly hard work
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 24, 2018
if you need to work on your schedule this is perfect. definitely hard work but it pays off at the end. the different events are fun and definitely an experience to be a part of
Pros
experience pay
Cons
hard work
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 10, 2018
Good work/life balance and good healthcare benefits. Chances for promotion may be available but you must have a good connection with upper management.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Promotion
Collaborative
Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Kings CounttJuly 9, 2018
The most professional,personable recruiting agency.
Libby and Raquel were exceptional in there delivery of their services. I enjoy speaking with Raquel. Very tech suavy communication.
Pros
Excellent Customer Service
Cons
everyone is kind, knowledgeable, and professional
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Suffolk County, NYJuly 4, 2018
Everything is great. Except for benefits .they are fast with placement. I would recommend them. I hope they changed their vacation and sick policies. Great with placement,.great with pay. Great with respect. Great with follow up
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad benefits
Ok place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 27, 2018
Very pushy company. Want you to harass Nurses all day to the point where they block you. They want you to be aggressive so don’t apply if you are not.
Pros
You get bonuses and leave early on Fridays and get jewish holidays off
Cons
Not a 40 work week
productive workplace
Furniture delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Ridgewood, NYJune 27, 2018
Get organized with paper work to start a productive day. Satisfactory management. I like to been able to provide the best customer service to our clients.
White Glove
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Monsey, NYJune 20, 2018
Prior to starting White Glove Stella Nurse Recruiter tirelessly called and emailed me inviting me to schedule an interview; because of her persistence I did. White Glove provides superior home care compared to other agencies. Fraidy Intake Scheduler recognized my individual preferences when assigning me a case. White Glove insured that their clients in the case I am assigned to are satisfied in every detail through Pearl Clinical Case Manager and Rita Home Care Coordinator. I would not stay with a low class home care agency, however White Glove Home Care is clean and efficient.
Interactive and relaxed.
Housecleaning assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJune 16, 2018
Friendly environment. I have enjoyed my experience with this company. I learned to be flexible and how to build my speed over the years, also to understand which cleaners were for travertine and which cleaners are for granite, how to use a high end washer and a high end. dryer for keeping clothes clean. Also learned how to keep table clothes spotless and set a nice placemat and napkin placement.
Pros
Nice atmosphere
Cons
Sometimes trash can outside was full.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at White Glove Placement. Our community is ready to answer.