White Glove Placement Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 10, 2018
Good work/life balance and good healthcare benefits. Chances for promotion may be available but you must have a good connection with upper management.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Promotion
everyone is kind, knowledgeable, and professional
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Suffolk County, NYJuly 4, 2018
Everything is great. Except for benefits .they are fast with placement. I would recommend them. I hope they changed their vacation and sick policies. Great with placement,.great with pay. Great with respect. Great with follow up
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad benefits
Ok place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 27, 2018
Very pushy company. Want you to harass Nurses all day to the point where they block you. They want you to be aggressive so don’t apply if you are not.
Pros
You get bonuses and leave early on Fridays and get jewish holidays off
Cons
Not a 40 work week
productive workplace
Furniture delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Ridgewood, NYJune 27, 2018
Get organized with paper work to start a productive day. Satisfactory management. I like to been able to provide the best customer service to our clients.
White Glove
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Monsey, NYJune 20, 2018
Prior to starting White Glove Stella Nurse Recruiter tirelessly called and emailed me inviting me to schedule an interview; because of her persistence I did. White Glove provides superior home care compared to other agencies. Fraidy Intake Scheduler recognized my individual preferences when assigning me a case. White Glove insured that their clients in the case I am assigned to are satisfied in every detail through Pearl Clinical Case Manager and Rita Home Care Coordinator. I would not stay with a low class home care agency, however White Glove Home Care is clean and efficient.
Interactive and relaxed.
Housecleaning assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJune 16, 2018
Friendly environment. I have enjoyed my experience with this company. I learned to be flexible and how to build my speed over the years, also to understand which cleaners were for travertine and which cleaners are for granite, how to use a high end washer and a high end. dryer for keeping clothes clean. Also learned how to keep table clothes spotless and set a nice placemat and napkin placement.
Pros
Nice atmosphere
Cons
Sometimes trash can outside was full.
Peace
R N (Current Employee) –  Kingston, NYJune 16, 2018
Very helpful staff in payroll recruiter Faigy is very good at getting me to meet the requirements for contracts very nice.
............

.....

..............
Pros
Always have work close to home
Just started last week
LPN Per Diem (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 11, 2018
I interviewed with White Glove a few weeks ago. I was looking to leave my second per diem job. Once I came to orientation, I was scheduled for shadowing on the spot. Joan the nurse educator was amazing. You can tell she is tough and knowledgeable with in moments of meeting her but very helpful and easy to talk to. I have years of behavior/mental health nursing and felt like I was losing my skills. She made sure I was comfortable during training and alleviated my stress and concerns I had about working with med surg patients again. Rikkie and Vickie were awesome as well in getting me interviewed and scheduled. My last company was unorganized and shady with receiving pay checks. I will get my first paycheck next week and will follow up if anything changes but from where I am standing, this is a great place to work for and they give you many opportunities to fill up you work schedule. Up to you to do your due diligence and contact the right departments if you need further assistance or have concerns, which I did and was contacted within a reasonable time period. I am happy to find this place and thinking if all goes well may move to full time hours after the summer. I am so grateful for the opportunity. The process was smooth and organized. The patients and there families were great as well. Just happy to find a place so accommodating to my crazy schedule.
Pros
Easy hiring process, Great for per diem, Nurse educator was awesome, good for updating skills and learning new skills, great pay and benefits
Cons
Have yet to find any
Bait & Switch
LPN (Former Employee) –  Dutchess County, NYMay 30, 2018
I was lured in by the recruiter and promised 30 hrs for "free health insurance". I was given a job with only 25 hrs. I repeatedly asked for a 30hrs or more so i could get free health insurance as indicate by the very persistent recruiter. 2 weeks go by and they cant fine me 5 or more hours. Are you kidding? Then I go check the place out and I want to do meet and greet and this Monsey office states "it's not necessary" and "we arent paying you for this". I didnt want to go back and then the office staff sends me so many text messages and constant phone calls like psychos - unprofessional office mannerisms. Then to top it off - the house they send me to is such a mess. The kids curse the parents-screaming kids that are disruptive & using a hammer to have a temper tandrums - dirty house- animal hair infested in the rugs and couch - the parents do all cares and give the patient all meds - no safety precautions in home for emergency breathing - no way to get disabled child up the stairs - 16 nurses since Winter and the office takes this case knowing all these issues. How can you take a case when no plan of action in place to get a disabled child up the stairs safely. What about emergency breathing equipment for a child with aspiration precautions? RN manager not any better - knew these issues and no solution
Pros
Find a better company
Cons
Company not as professional as they seem, low hourly pay, no insurance
Agency work
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Alden, NYMay 23, 2018
For an agency position, I was able to introduce myself to DOCCS and provide clear demonstration of my skills, which later led to permanent employment.
Pros
Temporary
Cons
Not good benefits
Not a great place to work
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 15, 2018
They were very pushy, expecting you to work ridiculous hours because they wanted their share. I would not recommend working here. The placement was good but too much to handle the agents.
Quick & Easy
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 11, 2018
White Glove is great especially if you need a perdeim nursing position. The application transition is quick & easy. Got an interview in less than 24hours.
Great agency to work
RN Staff (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2018
Recruiting staffs are respectful, good professionalism, great culture and enjoyable to work for. Great pay and allowances. It was a great experience to work for White Gloves. I highly recommend White Gloves.
Developed business from concept inception
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  North Pole, AKApril 4, 2018
Turned business concept into thriving business from inception. Handled all aspects of business development through sale of business. Managed multiple crews.
A Learning experience
HOME CARE NURSE (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 31, 2018
I was lucky to be placed with a child that I adore, and a family that is just great. I have nothing to complain about. The commute is the hardest part of my job, besides that I have no complaints at all
Pros
They listen
Cons
My case manager can cause someone to have an aneurysm
job duties
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMarch 19, 2018
lighthouse keeping, shopping. Assised patients with personal needs manged patient health care plan..
perparing meals. manged patients medication help pay bills taken walks or going in front of the house with patients to get some fresh air.
Pros
paid for own food
Cons
30 min break
Very good opportunity
RN (Current Employee) –  NYU BrooklynMarch 8, 2018
My very first opportunity to work for White Glove. The team was very helpful in finding and placing me in the right fit position. I am excited to start at NYULH.
Productive & fast paced place
RN (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 5, 2018
White glove is very professional and prompt. Will find you job placement quickly. Management very helpful & supportive of your decisions and seek to make you content.
Pros
schedule flexibilty
Cons
no sick days
Interesting
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 24, 2018
Not really interested in giving a review. The manager was not fit for job, she thought I was a pushover, I'm very stern on when I'm right and someone just wants to cover someone else that been working there longer
Pros
Quick to hire
Cons
Not quick to back you up, even if the patient is wrong
Official response from White Glove Placement
February 5, 2018

We are appreciative of all feedback and acknowledge that we are quick to process applicants for healthcare and home-care jobs subject to qualification. We support our staff on the field while we keep our patients safe.

It a ok job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 24, 2018
Never enough hours. They tell you about a free metro card. Which they never give to you! When you work so many hours. They some time get your hours mix up.
Official response from White Glove Placement
February 5, 2018

We have a wealth of available hours for qualified caregivers. Please contact us immediately so we can assign added hours and/or additional case, with the qualifying transit benefits subject to that. We sincerely apologize for any mix up you may have experienced with your hours and would be glad to clear it up as soon as you reach out to us.