Black and white, denim and pop of colors has to be from the store.
Black and white, denim and colors has to be from the store.
I recommend a nice dress and accessories that you would wear to any interview, and proper makeup; polished look (hair, nails). Remember, first impression is of utmost importance in any circumstance.
Dress Code is any brand black, white, or grey that looks like something WHBM would sell. The pop colors do have to come from WHBM and be in season. But you get great discounts to make buying those items very affordable.
When you start work for this company they require you to wear white and black and and they make you buy the clothes that are in the store so you can represent the brand.
Wear what you sell! Anything business appropriate from WHBM should be worn to an interview.
White, Black, Grey, and/ or Brown Business casual clothing. Yes
- How many hours per week?13 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at White House Black Market?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at White House Black Market?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at White House Black Market?9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make White House Black Market a better place to work?8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at White House Black Market?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of White House Black Market?6 people answered
- Is it based on commission ?6 people answered
- What is White House Black Market sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered
- What benefits does White House Black Market offer?6 people answered