White House Black Market Employee Review

View all White House Black Market reviews

Nice people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 15, 2019
I enjoy working here as the manager is very efficient and is flexible to work around my full time position with another company. I work here for fun and because I love the clothes!

Other White House Black Market Employee Reviews

High expectations by company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTJuly 7, 2019
It's retail, hours aren't favorable unless you are the store manager and make your own schedule. Your requested days off are not always given to you. Sick time and vacation time are all lumped together as "PTO", it's accumulated, not given at once. Turn over rate is extremely high, especially for part time employees. Expectations are very high for everyone, what they ask of you is not worth the compensation. I have met some amazing people both customers and co workers, but overall, it can be a challenging place to work.
Very tiring and competitive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  At the HOUSTON PREMIUM OUTLET MALLJune 30, 2019
Not a good experience working with this company that I would look forward to going back. I was very honest and hard working gave my 💯 but unfortunately I got 0 in return.
Pros
I got to wear sneakers to work because of the pain in my fiit
Cons
Too much favoritism at this place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at White House Black Market. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight