White House Clinics Employee Reviews

White House Clinics provides exceptional patient care
RN (Current Employee) –  RWHCDecember 12, 2018
White House Clinics is a wonderful place to work. The care team approach is an added benefit for all patients and allows all members of the care team to be involved in each patients plan of care. The benefit of having medical, dental, behavioral health, and a pharmacy under one roof gives each employee the exact support they need to provide exceptional patient care.
Pros
Career Advancement, Generous Benefit Package
Graduate Intern
Graduate Intern (Former Employee) –  Irvine, KYSeptember 20, 2018
Providing behavioral health services to a diverse clientele of all ages. Included supervision with an LCSW Supervisor and in collaboration with other health care professionals.
Great Company
EDDA/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYMarch 20, 2018
Whitehouse clinic was a great company to work for. It has been 10 years since I worked here though. At that time it was a great place. They truly cared about you and your family.
It was a very good experience
Externship (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYAugust 1, 2017
I worked here during my externship for my Medical Billing and Coding diploma from American National University.

I did a little of coding, auditing and billing. I thoroughly enjoyed working here. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
Not a good place to work
cma (Current Employee) –  BWHCMay 8, 2017
company does not follow their mission statement in regard to patient or employees. Has poor management. staff are back-stabbing, especially managment. Management is supposed to be helpful, but instead always looking for ways to fire and /write you up. Other staff/coworkers do not make you feel welcome. very stressful environment.
Pros
pay, discount, ok
Cons
health insurance, vision insurance
Productive healthcare needs for our low income community
Billing Specialist/Front desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  McKee, KYOctober 31, 2016
Loved working there rewarding feeling helping others with medical and dental needs great coworkers good work hours close to home great benefits like sick and vacation days good 401 K
Pros
close to home good hours
Cons
underpaid for job duties
Non-profit medical facility serving rural southeast KY
Medical Records Clerk and Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  McKee, KYSeptember 20, 2016
My duties were data entry in both the medical records and billing departments. I learned how to follow up on billing claims with providers and vendors alike as well as how to work with patients. My co-workers were good decent folks whose main goal was to provide good care for their neighbors. The hardest part of the job was collecting on past due medical bills from people who could not afford their medical care. The best part of the job was working with the staff and patients at the clinic.
Pros
local office, friendly staff, predictable hours
Cons
low pay, little chance for advancement
Fast pace work environment with great experience
Clerical Support, Medical & Dental Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYNovember 9, 2015
I received great clerical experience and was really fortunate to work with amazing coworkers and meet wonderful patients whom I formed a bond with and was pleased to be able to help them in need.
Busy & Fast Paced Environment where Multitasking is a Must
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYSeptember 20, 2014
I always stayed very busy and had to multitask in my positions. Excellent customer Service was a must along with extreme patient confidentiality. I really enjoyed the patients that I assisted through the years and being able to help make their experience a better one was very enjoyable. I worked well with my co-worker, and worked with a great group of people. I enjoyed learning from others that had been there longer than myself. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to assist as many people as I could and making their experience a better one, also seeing the smiles on their face. The least enjoyable part was when I left, I really missed the wonderful people that I had become familiar with during my time at this job.
Pros
Great Co-Workerss, Promotions, Good Insurance, Generous Time Off
Cons
Some days we would not have enough employees to provide great customer care to every patient
Positive enviroment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 9, 2014
Volunteering at White House clinic was a smooth pace workplace. Most of my knowledge, I learned it from White House clinic. Doctors were helpful in every step we were asked to do. Any questions my co-workers and I had were always answered. I enjoyed being around superiors that had the time to help me improve my working skills. The worst part of the job was not having the opportunity of getting hire due to having high volume of interns.
Pros
very helpful
Cons
only interns
Not recommended
Clerical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, KYJuly 7, 2014
Unorganized structurally, chain of command lacking, pleasant work environment non existent.
it was a great place, but I only did my 240 hours externship hours there.
Externship (Former Employee) –  McKee, KYJuly 11, 2012
I really did enjoy my time meeting new people and feel in love with every patient that I seen. The hardest part was when we would loose a patient to death or having a patient come in that was abused expecially a child. I enjoyed meeting new people everyday and worked with some really great people.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
didn't get to stay after externship hours was met

Ask a question about working or interviewing at White House Clinics. Our community is ready to answer.

White House Clinics Reviews by Location