White Lodging Employee Review

View all White Lodging reviews

Busy
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 14, 2019
It was fast moving, no time to slow down. I leaned how to handle knives better and how to prep foods that I have never made before. Great people there.

Other White Lodging Employee Reviews

Reevaulate your current place of work before working here.
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 1, 2019
Nepotism is strong in this location in SLC. Managers employe their immediate family as this company has a very difficult time retaining the employees. Managers are very, very young and this is their first time being in these positions so basically, you are the ginny pigs til they can work out how to do their jobs! Very under experienced! The current economy is doing AWESOME to have to work here. Pay is to comparable to have waste your time working here. Look are your current job you have now before jumping ship to this company and try and make it work! As the grass is not greener at this company. 2 years here and I learned work for an actual hotel instead of a management company. You will also learn less is more is actually more stress. Go here if this is your only option and you really, really need a job. Benefits are standard and expensive with no WOW factor. I would rather have a root canal with no anesthetic than work for a Mangement company. Also, you are considered Maintenance Manager but yet manage no one. It is a way to consider you over time exempt.
Pros
You can eat left over food that is discarded
Cons
Nepotism, Getting time off, Managers to young and under experienced
Great place to work coworkers are the best
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIMay 8, 2019
Just loved working for White Lodging til they sold to Interstate I quit soon after. Interstate took over they had the worst HR. White Lodging was a fair company to work for
Pros
They care about their emplyees
Cons
Hourly pay not good