Whitehall Specialties Employee Reviews

Management is extremely poor. Company chooses favorites and ignores those favorites bad behaviors.
Lead (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, WIApril 23, 2018
Company has favorite employees. Employees are treated like a dime a dozen. Management is extremely poor. Management has no Management training, only told what product to run. Some management have no highschool diploma while others have diplomas in unrelated fields. Overall very poor place to work unless if you like to be disciplined by management for mistakes that management made themselves.
Pros
Average pay
Cons
Poor management
Overall straightforward and simple.
Cooker Operator (Former Employee) –  Whitehall WiFebruary 17, 2017
Overall the first position I was working in (cooker operator) was great . Later on they moved me to a different position (hart line laborer) that I didn't enjoy which was the reason I left.
Pros
Was a great learning experience up to the very end.
Cons
They were shortstaffed so people changed jobs frequently.
Growing company with lots of opportunities
Marketing Specialist/Test Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Whitehall, WI- Plant 1May 28, 2015
Small company that is expanding. Plenty of opportunity for long-term, secure employment as well as career advancements. Fun atmosphere and team environment. Safe and interesting place to work with multiple learning opportunities. Great benefits, especially accumulating personal time. Good people and accommodating management.
Pros
Excellent Vacation package!
Cons
Commute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whitehall Specialties. Our community is ready to answer.

Whitehall Specialties Reviews by Job Title