WhiteWave Foods Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Plant Relief (Former Employee) –  Mount Crawford, VAMay 7, 2018
Wonderful company with wonderful employees. They produce top quality products and is proficient in filling customer orders. Great healthcare plans and paid vacations. Family oriented.
Pros
Good products
Culture Change
Whitewave Dedicated Team (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 23, 2018
It was a great place to work for 5 1/2 years,until Dannon yogurt bought Whitewave.Everything changed,you were required to spend most of your store call time stocking yogurt at the expense of most all Whitewave items,with the result being the loss of 27 items in Albertsons and Safeway.its a shame all the hard work we did to promote Whitewave items and see that work go down the drain
Pros
prior to Dannon purchase it was fantastic, great management
Cons
Dannon
Good place to work for
Lead Man/foreman (Former Employee) –  Mount Crawford, VAApril 10, 2018
Management had a wonderful knowledge and very resourceful base. Lots of long term employees. Strict attendance. Strong safety culture. Good people to work for
Great Place to Work
Plant Controller (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, NJApril 7, 2018
Great people dedicated to a mission. They do what is good for business and the planet. Great internal promotion program, good pay and good benefits.
Competitive, fast paced, winning culture
Director of Foodservice - Doylestown, Pa (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 19, 2018
I thought the organization had great people, wonderful culture, great products. Leadership created a competitive and innovative environment which challenged the status quo.
Pros
Innovative, on trend products
Cons
Limited upward growth opportuniteis
Nice place to work
REGIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 24, 2018
Good solid product brand. The health and wellness product mix fits well with healthy trends in the marketplace.

I liked the whole atmosphere of the company. Unfortunately, they made many changes, due to the acquisition.
I thank them for the opportunity
Randstad Temp (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 23, 2018
I love the job the job was never a problem I've always made it there on time I never had any stipulations to go into work it was always the best job that I ever had it's just a temp job that randstand had for me to work at but they had long hours 12 hour shifts also they had long break shifts it was night shift that was only kind of everything it was a great job I thank them for the opportunity even though it was temporary.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Long shifts
Everyone look stressful
Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, CONovember 17, 2017
It's a good company if you are full time employee, then you can enjoy the company benefits.But they generally they like to use a lot of contract workers so as to avoid paying benefits like holidays, vacation etc.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No second chance, one mistake away from being fired.
SAP and Enterprise Security - Contractor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, CONovember 12, 2017
Good work, life balance
Growing quickly
Many management changes
Many process changes
Casual dress
Burritos on Friday
Frequent celebrations
Most enjoyable; people
Hardest, keeping up with changes
Pros
Pleasant work environment
Cons
Continuous changes
Seems like a good company
Contractor R&D Department (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, CONovember 6, 2017
I was not there long enough to know the fine details. At the time I worked there the relied heavily in external labor.
The environment was good though. they would just leave you alone to focus on your job.
Overall decent place to work
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 27, 2017
The company is growing fast which is good but they also have the wrong management team and philosophy about employee relations. The schedule is a rotating schedule so vacation time can be extended pretty easily which is good.
Poor Management
Maintenance Scheduler / Planner (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 12, 2017
My manager was very poor! No direction, guidance, assignments, check-ins, etc. His boss, the Plant Engineer, was very competent. Place is a little scattered though.
not allow to comment at this time
Inventory Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2017
I was a person that took my job to heart . I enjoy my job the passion that I put into everything that I did when I did my job the Ideas that I gave to help the company ..
Would recommend
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Crawford, VASeptember 19, 2017
Was a very nice place to work. Sure there some management that could be better but it was a pleasure working for them and would gladly go back. Also tell many people there a good place to work.
Great Place
Infrastructure Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Was a great [place to work. Might not have been my best move to leave White Wave. Hardest part of the job was getting use to the 12 hour shifts. est part of the job was the people. There are some really good people that I still call friends
Great work life Balance
Demand Planner (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COSeptember 11, 2017
Depending on your department the company has great work life balance. They also have great company moral. Everyone has a positive attitude and its just a fun atmosphere.
Not a great place to work
Credit and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 16, 2017
Management is unsupportive and Supervisor is often angry and takes it out on subortinates. Expectations are overly high and it makes work there very stressful.
Pros
Some people are nice
Great company to work for
Sr. QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 10, 2017
Huge company, so you can switch positions within the company for career advancement and also relocate to their various branches all over the US. Great company to work for.
Pros
Free Silk milk
Cons
Nothing that I could think of
Great pay and benefits
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 9, 2017
Company prides itself on hiring the best and treats employees as such. Great benefits, work environment and caring management. Outstanding place to work
Great company to work for
AR Credit & Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 25, 2017
This company is excellent to work for. The employees are extremely intelligent and talented, offering great learning opportunities on a daily basis. There have been some set backs with the new acquisition by Danone, however the culture remains the same.