I think working hours are based on employees and deadlines. If a employee doesnt like traveling and you send them out of town you may have issues with completion or deadlines. I didnt mind traveling and working but everyone is different.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Whitlock
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Whitlock a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Whitlock?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Whitlock?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Whitlock?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Whitlock?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Whitlock about how to improve it?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Whitlock?One person answered
- Do you pay for lunch breakOne person answered
- What are warehouse manager's hours like and salaries?
See all questions and answers