Your technicians are you most valuable assets! Your biggest issue is management not going above and beyond. If your going to do company layoffs start at the top of each division. Keep your technicians and promote them into upper management, sales, designers, programmers, and etc. Also test your techs and see where they are out in there knowledge of AV. Also test them to see the best direction for him or her in the company. I also think before yo lay a employee off ask if he or she would considered relocating where you might need techs.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Whitlock a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Whitlock?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Whitlock?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Whitlock?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Whitlock?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Whitlock?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Whitlock?One person answered
- Do you pay for lunch breakOne person answered
- What are warehouse manager's hours like and salaries?