Whitlock

Whitlock Employee Reviews for Technical Operations Manager

Found 1 review matching the search with 1 reviews near your location.
Not a bad place to work
Good people who promote a culture that they really believe in. Unfortunately it is truly only enforced when convenient. Management has a tendency to over reach and over escalate at times.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Related reviews
One review near your selected location with similar search
The truth of whitlock here in Washington dc / Ashburn
The company is going through new management. I was a current employee for this company. My role was to lead technicians and projects to the best of my knowledge. My issues with this company was that they would hire project managers and other managers for sales and managing projects. The biggest issue was they get new hire's to manage projects and they do not have any experience of AV. Managers with sales experience have never sold or seen what a basic AV system looks like. Then is up to you the lowest paid individual person to train, teach and, run the whole project because they don't have a clue about what is going on. They always wait for the last minute and that is why they have lost so much business. I was always in person handling customer interactions on a daily basis. The customer would explained the horrible leadership and business oriented that the company is doing. My responsibility now is to calm the customer and handle the fire that was given from management. Currently this office has a favoritism environment at the ASH-BURN VA office. If you are not part of a certain group you will not advance or you will loose your job. I feel that corporate will need to investigate this issue an make changes.
Pros
You will received a pay-check every two weeks.
Cons
Management/ Really LOW PAY! For the stress that you need to deal with.