Whitney Management Corp.

Whitney Management Corp. Employee Reviews

I have learned so much from working with Whitney Management Corp. since day one! The employee online portal has been extremely helpful for work and personal use. I love that I can access it at anytime. I enjoy my residents!!
Pros
paid time off, good pay
Do not even apply to this company. You will be wasting your time. This is the worst company I've ever worked for. I wasn't there long for good reason.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
Micromanage, corporate staff is horrible
Whitney treats Employees like people, not just a number. They really care about their team and understand that the key to success as a whole is to help others succeed as individuals. The work environment is comfortable and the corporate office is very reachable and willing to assist with property and staff needs. Its not all about a dollar with this company, they will not compromise quality and safety for the bottom line. I have worked with the company for several years and hope to be a long-term employee.
I get to work with intelligent, like-minded individuals that enjoy their job and strive to be part of an united team. Management is always professional and courteous in regards to all matters. If you are willing to learn, Whitney Management is there to help anyway they can. They care about every facet of the company, from every employee to each resident.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
This company is a great place to work. We get perks and rewards. Even though this is a small company, they offer a wide variety of training sessions, manuals, and even sometimes will send someone to your site for training. We also do monthly webinars with all the managers and build our culture on providing good customer service and communication with one another.
Pros
staff, training, rewards
Cons
spread out locations
This is a terrible company with good people on the ground, but the culture is incredibly pretentious and cut throat; oh, and keep an eye on your back because it will always have a target on it. You can work hard, but it doesn't matter. You will get no support. Keep on Moving.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
no appreciation, no understanding, not being able to trust anyone.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Whitney Management Corp.?