Whole Body Healthcare

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Enjoyable and fast pace work enviroment

Everyday flies by! I honestley don't even feel like I am working. The days are fast paced and energy level is high. I have learned a ton in the 4 years I have worked with Whole Body Healthcare, I am now more knowledgeable in helth insurance and how insurance works. What a co-pay vs. co-insurance is. I would say the hardest part of thejob is when we are not able to help a patient which doesn't happen often usually its because the patient just isn't ready to accept help or doesn't think their issue is as bad as it is. I would say the most enjoyable part of my job would be when one of our patient reaches the end of their care and tells us how much we have changed their life! That is the BEST feeling in the world!

Pros

Get to help people get out of pain without drugs or surgery

Productive, Fun as long as you love helping those in need

Morning meeting , then we all get to work. Very busy work environment there is always work to do and more to learn - with fun and laughter throughout the day !This is my first office job i have learned everything i no now about insurance from this job - Benefits verifications, authorizations sending claims to the billing company Management is great and very caring of their employees ! I enjoy working here i actually love what i do and love the fact that in this same building we are helping so many people restore their lives !

Pros

Employee Medical care - Adjustments

Beware

The worst place to work, they pretend to be nice at the beginning but the tables will turn long hours, low wages, toxic work environment, they pretend like there goal is to help and heal but really their business practices are shady. They rotate employees like they change underwear. If you love yourself DON’T APPLY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Pros

Cons

High turnover over rate, low wages, long hours, toxic staff, bad business practices, deceitful diagnosis

very purpose driven group with a genuine interest in helping people and changing healthcare

Our Team is hard working and committed to helping people without drugs and surgery. What we do works and we are changing lives! It's super rewarding. We try to celebrate each other and support each other. The company has weekly training for professional development. I would say that much like a family we are not perfect but we work hard to use communication to work through problems and resolve differences. I am proud of our team and the services we deliver.

Pros

treatment for staff, good working relationships, rewarding work as you see patients get well.

Cons

we have been growing and expanding so there has been lots of changes

Management is run by outside business consultants

This is not a place I’d qualify as a long term company to work at. There is a high turn over rate. They culture is very toxic, because of management. Co workers seemed nice enough when I worked there but it was a revolving door of people coming and going. Their ethics regarding how they operate was questionable. The bottom line seemed to be about the money which I get but don’t be misleading with it and make it about “helping the people.” I didn’t believe in the company anymore.

Pros

Proximity to my residence

Cons

Hours are not flexible, high turn over rate

Official response from Whole Body Healthcare

June 15, 2021
The company is locally owned, serving Baltimore for over 20 years. We are proud to network with a group of other healthcare professionals across the country to deliver the best patient care. We actively strive to create a culture that supports our employees. We are sorry that this was your experience.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Jobs at Whole Body Healthcare