Whole Family Health Center

Working at Whole Family Health Center: 15 Reviews

United States15 reviews

Nice place to work. Fast paced. Doctors and medical staff were professional and caring.

Nice place to work. Fast paced. Doctors were excellent in diagnosing and treating the patients. Medical staff were professional and caring. Typical day for me was setting up treatment room, assisting doctor, re-stocking/cleaning treatment room, scheduling patients chart review and assisting other nursing staff as needed.

May 25, 2022
Thank you for your feedback! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us to see what it is we can improve on. Our goal is to ensure we are always looking for new ways to do better.

Company Culture Needs improvement

Whole Family Health Center has potential to help care for the health of Martin and Indian River Counties. The company is over run by mis management. The company creates a toxic culture of "friendship circles" especially in upper management that inhibits professionalism. There is no chain to Human Resources so complaints are not addressed. The most enjoyable part of the job is the help you are able to provide to the deserving patients.

Pros

Appreciative patients, Ability to interact and create a patient relationship

Cons

Micro management from upper management, no resources to perform job properly, poor staffing assistance.

May 25, 2022
Hello. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is to continuously improve! We wish you the best.

Whole Family Health Center insights

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

The pay is competitive

This is not a place that you can see yourself building a career out of. Management sucks and has little to no guidance of their own. They pay well to keep staff no other incentives. It’s a revolving door that never stops moving.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

May 25, 2022
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

You will not be happy here

This organization appears at first to be a great place to work. Upper management is very unprofessional, poor communication and unorganized. They do not treat their employees well!!! Unless your “friends” with the CEO, then maybe you’ll have a bit of job security for a little while. Save yourself the headache and go elsewhere.

May 25, 2022
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is to continue in improving. Thank you for your feedback.

Company culture problem

Under current leadership, there is a serious power imbalance. Employees are afraid to speak up for fear of losing their jobs. Those who do speak up are demoted or let go. There is no CFO, no COO, no Director of Behavioral Health, no Director of Pharmacy, and no Director of Human Resources. Nobody except the CEO and her friend, the "Director of Compliance" have any decision-making power. "Director of Compliance" means a person who goes around and tells everyone they're doing their jobs wrong, when she actually has no idea what she's talking about.

May 25, 2022
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry you had a bad experience. We will strive to do better.

Not what it seems...

They talk a good one but very punitive, not inclusive. Personal not professional. Wasted my time. Management unorganized played favorites and micro managed...

May 25, 2022
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry your experience did not match your expectations. We are determined to do better in the future.

Rewarding, Productive and Friendly enviroment.

I find that working with Whole Family Health Center is a Great working Experience. Everyday is a learning experience and very rewarding place to work and there is a lot of great people to work with. It is definitely an experience.

Pros

Friendly environment, lots of treats :)

May 25, 2022
Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Making a Difference

Making a Difference: It is very rewarding being part of a team and working for a company that is helping make a difference in peoples lives and in the community.

May 25, 2022
Thank you for your review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

New work enviroment

I actually enjoy coming to work! It is a friendly and inviting work environment. Beginning from HR to CEO. Everyone i friendly caring and encourging! Lots of potential for growth.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

May 27, 2022
It warms our heart to hear your lovely feedback! Your WFHC appreciates you!

Whole Family Health Center, Inc.

I have been with the company for almost 5 years. There has been a lot of change and growth. I truly believe in our Organization's mission and I feel blessed to work with such an awesome team. Together we make a difference in our community.

Pros

I enjoy my job and the people I work with.

May 27, 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We value your tenure with us and hope to continue the good work!

Excellent Place to Work

WFHC is filled with hard working, compassionate staff members that are dedicated in what they do. I am so thankful to be apart of such an amazing organization. Benefits are great, pay is great and culture is great!

Pros

Benefits, pay and culture

May 27, 2022
Thank you so much for your feedback! We strive to meet expectations like yours!

Great Place to Work

Good place to work. Workmates are like your family. We understand what it is to work as a team and help each other in what we need. The benefits they offer are extraordinary. Very grateful to be part of the Whole Family Health Center family.

Benefits

May 27, 2022
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Great Place to Work

Rewarding career giving back to the community, improving access to healthcare for undeserved populations. Fast paced environment, but a great team and plenty of opportunity for advancement.

May 27, 2022
Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with us so far! We hope we continue this or you!

This place is a sinking ship

If your dumb you'll do great there, smart people be weary. Management lies to your face daily. The place probably won't be open in a year. It's so poorly ran.

Pros

Pay

Cons

No raises, everythings a secret. Management lies to you daily

May 27, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. Your satisfaction is invaluable to us. We are certainly disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations, but going forward will ensure this does not repeat itself.

Great Place to gain experience and has room to grow professionally

Am currently managing the office with limited support. Great place to work and gain an experience.

May 27, 2022
Thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate it! Please let us know where we can improve to better our organization moving forward.

Common questions about Whole Family Health Center

Answered by current and former employees at Whole Family Health Center

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whole Family Health Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits