• Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most vibrant lifestyle brands in the country.
• We have been named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in America by FORTUNE magazine for the last 20 years.
• Our company's motto, “Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet™” – more...captures our mission to ensure customer satisfaction and health, Team Member excellence and happiness, enhanced shareholder and supplier partner value, community support and environmental improvement.
• With over $16 billion in sales last year, more than 450 stores, and more than eight million customer visits each week, Whole Foods Market is dedicated to providing communities with fresh, healthy, natural and organic food.
• We are an always-evolving, experimental lifestyle retailer with a goal of reaching 1,200 stores. – less
Written by CASHIER ASSISTANT/FRONTRUNNER (Former Employee) from Ashburn, Virginia on December 12, 2018
Well-compensated relative to similar jobs in area. Collaborative work environment with excellent coworkers. Quickly paced due to common staff shortages; but this is made up for by the quality of existing staff.