Wholesale Carrier Services Inc

Wholesale Carrier Services Inc Employee Reviews

Interning at WCS is nice
The workplace culture there is nice and everyone that I've met there are friendly and full of diversity. I love the work because they know my strengths and give me tasks that with those strengths. I can't really say what the hardest part was unless you count waiting for new assignments.
Pros
Free food, assignments that suit me
Cons
No pay
This was a mismatched job for my skills.
Fellow employees were nice but a little standoffish. I had a tight schedule but no documentation resources to review their product line and what I needed from me.
Pros
None.
Cons
Poor managerial direction.
Busy, challenging, diverse, fun, interesting, great people!
A typical day would be getting my morning routine completed while answering questions and assisting coworkers with their needs. I would be answering the phones and greeting guests in between my daily tasks as well as special projects I've taken on to assist other departments.

I enjoyed learning about the crazy, busy world of telecom and discovered just how versatile and efficient I could be due to a heavy workload. It was challenging and I appreciated that part of the job.

The hardest part was a lack of breaks. It typically goes with the territory of being a receptionist due to lack of back up coverage.

The most enjoyable part of my job at WCS was the people I worked with and the caring attitude everyone had for eachother. It was a very nice atmosphere to work in and a wonderful experience.
Pros
Great owners, personable leadership, family like atmosphere, great teamwork.
Cons
Very few breaks if any.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wholesale Carrier Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3