Widepoint

Widepoint Employee Reviews

An good job
Nice people work there, it just tends to get loud and out of control at times, so therefore you can’t hear when you are receiving a n inbound phone call
poor management
fun work environment but there’s no management until someone is calling down with something late or wrong. no one knows what they’re doing here everyone is just guessing. We work overtime for free because they don’t provide it. people are loud and unhelpful.
Challenging and creative company
WidePoint is a wonderful place to work. The job is challenging and educational. They are always interested in feedback from its employees and management is open minded.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Consulting possition.
My experience with Widepoint was good although i had little interaction with Widepoint or management of other than on-boarding and submitting time sheets.
Pros
Pros of Widepiont employment are full benefits including paid vacation\holidays\personal days, Medical\Dental insurance
Cons
Cons of Widepoint are consulting positions are temporary positions.
Fun technology based job
A normal day is full of getting to with cell phones, from this I learned how to trouble shoot any phone and how to fix most devices. Management and my co-workers all got along and no one had any problems. The hardest part was when new devices came out and we had adjust to its new format but we learned fast. The best part was getting to learn the new technology before most others.
Pros
Mon-Fri 8 hr days giving more time in the day to do what you want
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Widepoint. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6