Wikimotive Careers and Employment
- Company sizeless than 10
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
Salary estimated from 41 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 8 questions about working at Wikimotive. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Wikimotive employees.
Insights from 0 Indeed users who have interviewed with Wikimotive within the last 5 years.
The place is chill; just have the writing chops, and you'll make some $
Believing that your resume and experience will tell them what they need to know about your professional ability, Wikimotive wants to get to know their applicants as people. Part of this is to protect the great culture we've created, and to recruit those who will bring something new to it. In other words, be honest. All are welcome here (aside from the toxic).
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.