WILD WEST Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Wild west is an awful company
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2018
I worked for them for 3 years. It was a horrible place to work. The general manager and day manger take money from the bartenders. There is a serious lack of customers and they allow minors. It's not worth your time at all. Wild west is on its last leg for sure. I give them 2 more years of business left. Don't waste your time.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Terrible Owner
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Kearney, NEAugust 30, 2017
The owner was one of the worst I have ever worked for. Arogant, harrassing, vulgar and rude. I would never ever recommend working for this man. He is terrible.
Fun Place to Work
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJune 26, 2017
Fun place to work with a relaxing atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job is the music and people that frequent the establishment. A place where you put your customer service skills to a test and grow from building relationships with all the customers and their unique personalities.
glorified babysitting
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXNovember 9, 2015
if you like rambunctious children and people throwing up in public this is the place for you. the management is horrible and you have to split tips,. so if you have one weak bartender that means your hard earned money goes in their pockets and not your own
It was nice
Security (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 22, 2014
Everyone was treated as family. The management would always be available. Never had a scheduling conflict and coworkers were awesome.
Pros
Coworkers
A great place to work
Assistant Front of The Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 28, 2012
Responsible for running shifts, opening and closing, guests relations
Fun place to work
Senior Doorstaff / Security (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TxSeptember 5, 2012
I work in the evening. People call me by my name. Management is great. My coworkers are funny and fun to hang out with. The hardest part of the job is not being able to get enough sleep. I only get three hours sleep when i work at night.The most enjoyable part is personally knowing the patrons.