WILDLIFE TRADING COMPANY Employee Review

View all WILDLIFE TRADING COMPANY reviews

Management can not function without approval from corporate and that management is not very good
Gift Shop Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 4, 2017
My manager is pretty much constrained to not be able to problem solve without the approval and review of corporate. This has been especially frustrating with the Alaska Native Heritage Center.

Other WILDLIFE TRADING COMPANY Employee Reviews

It was a great place to work.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wasilla, AKJuly 31, 2019
I was typically there from open to close if not always closing. It was an easy job requiring minimal skill. Collecting customer orders and getting them together to send to the customer in the most cost efficient way. Maintaining a clean sales floor for walk in customers and making sure the store was stocked fully and always presentable.
Not good
Recieving (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma AquariumJune 29, 2019
I was forced out to make room for the managers mistress. TRUTH
There are always two sides to every story and they don’t care about yours . I left a company that I had been with for many years to come here . The store manager recruited me for two months and was interviewed by tha store manager and the Regional manager who both loved me . Sixty day into it I’m all of the sudden the enemy. The manager needs to stop stealing and stop letting someone else call the shots.