WiLine Networks Employee Reviews

Please do not work there
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CAMarch 8, 2018
Bad management, low wages and no bonuses or raises. I would not recommended this company to anyone unless they are in desperate needs of money or they are in a tight situation.
Pros
Company trucks
Cons
No bonuses no raises and the management, no employee appreciation
lack of leadership and training
Internet Technician (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CAJanuary 18, 2018
Internet (ISP) for corporate and special events Email was sent out with work load and proper radios type and installation in group of 2 techs usually but not always accurate for the simple fact of management team lack of communication and warehouse not providing proper material or correct radios needed for job. Poorly managed by young management team and too much favoritism. Working with some great technician and learned how work with configuring TCP/IP IPv4 computer network and cisco routers and Vlan configuration Viop over IP... That was most enjoyable and fun part of the job
Pros
working special events
Cons
bad management
Horrible company
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  San mateoJanuary 17, 2018
The mgmt are a bunch of snakes who’ll lie to you to your face and play dumb when you call them out on it. Pay you barely anything even if you have experience but will claim they’ll give you a raise soon. Lie.
Pros
Great company, great people, hope they go far
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CAOctober 28, 2017
This place is not the biggest company, but they go head to head with many of the biggest companies in the world. Comcast or AT&T are daily competitors. But working with intelligent and capable people, who are also very down to earth, made the company a diamond in the rough, that even our customers could recognize off the bat.Great company to work for.
Pros
Great co-workers, good management
Do not work here
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 12, 2017
They do not pay you what you are owed I have worked for this company for almost 3 years and not been paid one bonus that I earned

I have nothing more to say about working at Wiline this place is a train wreck
Not a company you want to be employed by.
Authorized Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CAJuly 7, 2017
Used own vehicle to drive to and from jobs, with NO company compensation for miles traveled or gas used. Hourly rate of pay is laughable for the work expected, After becoming aware of how the company was run, I decided to seek employment elsewhere.
financially struggling, horrible culture
VP, Network Engineering (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CAFebruary 28, 2017
WiLine Networks continues to struggle financially, going through layoffs again in 2016. The company culture is horrible, dog-eat-dog, with continual abuse and disrespect from the top. I wouldn't recommend WiLine to my worst enemy.
Productive and fun place to work
Commercial Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 29, 2016
Well trained. Management treats you very fairly and have a very "open door" policy. They are never too busy to help you with anything that you may need.
WilLine networks review
Enterprise Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Inglewood, CAJuly 28, 2016
Come in and have a team meeting, then send emails to potential clients and then have set appointments or call-call on potential customers in the afternoon.
Pros
Commisions structure, product
Cons
Base salary, run like a start-up
Not interested in giving feedback
Commercial Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAJanuary 28, 2014
In an increasingly challenging TelComm environment, WiLine Networks simply does not compare in service, professionalism, employee advocacy, praise or support.
9-5 job with no advancement opportunities poorly managed
Voice Provisioning Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay AreaJuly 3, 2013
Working as a Voice Provisioning Engineer at Wiline networks I had on average 15 new voice customer accounts i would manage and eventually install at any given time. I had the responsability of coordinating and installing the customer from the time they signed the contract to completion which included transitioning the contract to billing. A typical days work usually consisted of communicating with various customers to schedule future site surveys, performing site surveys, working with the customer to design their new voice system. I also worked with our voice carrier to submit and schedule the porting of the customers phone numbers. Once I had sufficient info from the customer including the make, model and MAC addresses of their IP phones I would create the new voice system for the client, provision the new phones and test funtionallity. I would schedule install dates with the customer and perform the installs of the new phone system at the customer site. I would also train the customer on how to use the new system.
Pros
I managed my own schedule and had the flexibility to telecommute when performing admin work.
Cons
The company has been in business for 8 years but had the organization of a 6 month start up.
Great company culture
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Foster City, California, United StatesApril 16, 2013
Great company culture at WiLine...nice staff members, managers, etc.

Flexible work-hours, good vibe, and lots of fun!
Pros
flexible work-hours
Cons
need more office space (but that's actually a good thing, because of company growth).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WiLine Networks. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2