Williamson Medical Center Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
critical care-good co-workers
Critical Care RN (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 27, 2018
good place to work. Very nice and friendly co-workers, almost like a family. We supported each other and were always there to help each other with patient care.
Not a bad place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Med surgMarch 8, 2018
I have enjoyed working at Williamson. I don’t intend to leave. Great staff, friendly environment, and knowledgeable coworkers that are always eager to help.
Great place to work at
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 28, 2018
Loved working here for the hours, pay, and benefits. The benefits were great and cheap! Management was okay. I would still recommend a friend to work here if you want a full time job with great benefits. Pay is done by experience.
Pros
hours, pay, and benefits
Work in Environmental Services
EVS Aide Environment Services (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 8, 2018
Loved my job. Loved my co-workers, plus working with nurses, doctors majority was friendly. Great training. Friendly hospital staff. Room for growth within company.
Pros
Hospital Job
Cons
Some employees didn't follow rules or do their work properly.
I love WMC
Critical Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 24, 2018
It is a family environment with great teamwork who always look out for our patients #!. Management is hands on- always willing to lend a helping hand wherever it is needed.
Good place to work.
Nurse Tech/Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 10, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Williamson. It had its pros and cons. Mostly pros, in my opinion. The pay wasn’t top notch but one could live off of the salary. I had to relocated after moving, but given the opportunity I would definitely consider going back if we have to relocate again.
Overall good place to work
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 18, 2017
WMC is a good place to work. It is said to have great benefits but as a prn employee, I cannot speak to this. Only complaint is that it would be very helpful if they would offer the schedule to be online and a way to pick up shifts online rather than having to just remember or write down your schedule. With all the technology available now, I feel this should be available online for employees to see and use at home.
Short time position
Medical/Surgical - PRN (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 30, 2017
The work and staff were enjoyable and I enjoyed my time at this facility but there were not enough shifts available to make it worthwhile to continue employment at this facility.
Good place to work until the last few years
CIM Technician (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 18, 2017
We are currently understaffed and management doesn't understand because they don't do the job themselves. I worked happily for several years, but now find that I am no longer valued.
Patient Care Technician,Phlebotomy (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 1, 2017
Love the staff at the hospital a great place to work. very neat clean place beautiful Children hospital on campus also. lovely walking path when you are on break.
Fun
Senior Biller/Follow up/ AP (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 25, 2017
A typical day is coming and working hard but having fun while you are working. Very family oriented and a great place to work. Management is always understanding and is always there to help.
Pros
Fun
Cons
No overtime
Good place to work over all.
RN Operating Room (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 4, 2017
Williamson Medical Center is a good hospital to work at. Moral is good, the pay is decent, and the benefits are good. I would recommend this hospital to a friend for sure.
Radiology and Cardiovascular
Radiology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 28, 2017
Transported patients to the Imaging Department and returned them their room, assisted technologists with exams, Liaison between Radiologist and other providers.
Pros
Room for growth and learning encouraged
Cons
parking
great place to work
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Frankilin, TNJuly 18, 2017
Worked night shify in ER. Every patient was well taken care of because the hospital took care of their employees. Great retention rate and staff satisfaction.
Great environment to practice clinical pharmacy with a great group of coworkers
Clinical Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 9, 2017
Williamson Medical Center has trained me since I was an intern over the last three years. I have learned a lot from the pharmacists and pharmacy technicians on staff and I have the privilege of continuing on as a clinical staff pharmacist with the company. The culture at Williamson is positive with a great group of coworkers to practice with. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with extremely intelligent coworkers and getting to work in a clinical/staff pharmacist hybrid model.
Friendly and challenging environment with room to grow.
Volunteer/intern (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 26, 2017
Friendly and welcoming environment
Organizing the file system
Assisted team members on various projects
Diverse work culture
Making a difference in someone's day and life
Great benefits. Great management. Workload, documentation requirements too much.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  6th floor medsurgMay 17, 2017
The amount of redundant documentation is too much to be expected of any one nurse with 6 patients. No organization of care. Acuity not considered. Need better communication between physicians and nurses.
Pros
Nice, friendly co-workers
Cons
Nurse/patient ratio too high
Great Coworkers, Terrible Managment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 1, 2017
Love the labor and delivery unit! The nurses are like sisters and make even the toughest shift bearable. The management, however, needs to be improved. The director has never had patient care experience or done bedside nursing. The policies are complex and many doctors and nurses simply 'do what they've always done' and are very resistant to change. The pay is not competitive at all, and defining not comparable to the cost of living in the area.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Management, Pay, Politics
Flexible Schedules, Helpful Staff
Nurse Tech / Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 15, 2017
I am a Tech in school for my RN and can honestly say I hope I can do my nurse residency here. The floor I work on is wonderful. When you have a lot of admissions and going a mile a minute the nurses, or the other tech, are always willing to lend a helping hand. Management is supportive of innovation and allows the shadowing of nurses when the floor is slower paced (or when I'm fully caught up and call bells are quiet). I'm per diem and the requirements are very reasonable to fit in with nursing school schedules and study. It's a lower paying hospital but the friendly coworker environment makes up for it 10x over. There are still cliques and politics but that's everywhere. Overall there are lots of happy employees looking out for the patient's best interests.
Pros
Flexible schedules, Ample learning opportunities, Room to Grow and easy to move around internally to other departments to expand your skillset
Cons
Can sometimes be short staffed, definately need to look at night shift ratios for Techs
Wonderful place to work
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 1, 2017
Williamson Medical Center is a wonderful place to work. Williamson Medical Center is involved in the community and focused on improving patient care.