Williamson Medical Center Employee Reviews

New experience for me to work at Williamson Medical Center
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 17, 2018
Overall I was satisfied working at Williamson medical center. It was fun and exciting working at Williamson medical center and with other employee or co-worker.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Hardly get raised.
great protocols and equipment
Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 6, 2018
Great place to work. Benefits are decent and pay is good considering the job I perform. I have enjoyed the time I have been there I just do not feel I can promote in my current role.
Very stressful place to work
Pharmacy / Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 26, 2018
The pharmacy Director has favorites and they only care about making them happy.
They want you to work overtime all the time.
It’s not a good work life balance.
Pros
Cons
Stressful
Absolutely loved my job at Williamson Medical Center.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 8, 2018
I absolutely loved my job at Williamson Medical Center. So much so that I spent a total 20 years of my life there. It's one of those places you go to work and then you retire from there. Everyone that I know and worked with continues to work there. I would be there had it not been for my wife's job relocation. Now we are relocating to the Orlando area and I must find gainful employment once again. I think I want to retire there,
Supply Distribution Technician (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 29, 2018
Culture is positive and supportive, managers encourage advancement and education

Some negative employees, but overall a wonderful work experience throughout my time here
Great Place to work
RN (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 30, 2018
Great place to work, benefits are lacking. I recommend working at WMC, but I do wish the pay was more competitive and the benefits were better. Really enjoy the people I work with.
Great place to start your career
PLANT OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 21, 2018
Management is willing to train employees, and coworkers are extremely helpful.I learned so much from everyone there. I enjoyed my time at Williamson Medical Center.
Full of drama and liars
Line Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 30, 2018
When I worked there the director would tell me how good I was doing while their team leaders would scold me and tell at me. One of them spread lies to my super visor and the super visors believed them and fired me when I should have been able to defend myself. I got fired the next day by the same director that always complimented me.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Co-workers that spread lies .
Mission oriented and productive place to work.
Occupational Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 11, 2018
Typical day is clearing new hire health records, engaging with employees regarding needlesticks or exposures when needed. Great place to work! Mission oreinted and productive place to work!
Radiology department
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 27, 2018
I love this department! Great supportive management, good equipment, good pay. No drama compared to other hospitals. Of course there will be little tiffs here and there but ppl are good at moving on.

I will retire from here.
Pros
Good equipment/ good pay
Cons
Communication is hard with night shifters
fun and loving job
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 3, 2019
I really loved working here, the environment was very fun with the staff, and very touching when it came to dealing with the different patients everyday.
Environmental Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 13, 2019
Poor manager. So many employees have been termed out because they outsourced jobs to cheaper sources. Makes local families struggle to find employment within the commytheu live.
Excellent place to work
Franklin - Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 30, 2018
I can't say enough good things. It was a privilege to work there. The managers for med/surg were excellent kind leaders that really worked well with all employees. Felt a great deal of support from everyone.
Good place to work!
Registered Nurse-Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 15, 2018
Overall great people to work with and very patient centered care. The ER is always a stressful place to work but the people band together to make it not so stressful.
Great place to work at
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 28, 2018
Loved working here for the hours, pay, and benefits. The benefits were great and cheap! Management was okay. I would still recommend a friend to work here if you want a full time job with great benefits. Pay is done by experience.
Pros
hours, pay, and benefits
Great place to work with a great family environment
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 14, 2018
I would prefer a position that requires me to use my Masters Degree in nursing and there is nothing available at Williamson Medical Center currently for me to do that.
Best Travel Job Ever!
Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 16, 2018
I worked at Williamson Medical Center for a travel assignment for three months. I enjoyed the assignment, and the co-workers, and supervisors are team players.
Work with some really great people
ED Access Associate (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 23, 2018
The ER is extremely busy
Learned a lot about insurance and healthcare in general
Over the last four years I because very close and became family with a few of my coworkers
Pros
The people and the patients
Cons
no 15 minutes breaks, short lunches if we even got a lunch
Flexible Schedules, Helpful Staff
Nurse Tech / Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 15, 2017
I am a Tech in school for my RN and can honestly say I hope I can do my nurse residency here. The floor I work on is wonderful. When you have a lot of admissions and going a mile a minute the nurses, or the other tech, are always willing to lend a helping hand. Management is supportive of innovation and allows the shadowing of nurses when the floor is slower paced (or when I'm fully caught up and call bells are quiet). I'm per diem and the requirements are very reasonable to fit in with nursing school schedules and study. It's a lower paying hospital but the friendly coworker environment makes up for it 10x over. There are still cliques and politics but that's everywhere. Overall there are lots of happy employees looking out for the patient's best interests.
Pros
Flexible schedules, Ample learning opportunities, Room to Grow and easy to move around internally to other departments to expand your skillset
Cons
Can sometimes be short staffed, definately need to look at night shift ratios for Techs
Employee friendly place to work.
Ultrasonographer (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 27, 2015
WIlliamson Medical is a great place to work. They value their employees by providing training and equipment to provide quality exams safely. My co-workers are a team which helps each other when a modality is being ovewhelmed. Our management team monitors our workload and needs each day. Much appreciation is given for work well done by buying pizza, ice cream and etc.
Pros
Great workplace with competitive salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Williamson Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3