Williamson Medical Center Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Full of drama and liars
Line Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 30, 2018
When I worked there the director would tell me how good I was doing while their team leaders would scold me and tell at me. One of them spread lies to my super visor and the super visors believed them and fired me when I should have been able to defend myself. I got fired the next day by the same director that always complimented me.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Co-workers that spread lies .
Great Place to work
RN (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 30, 2018
Great place to work, benefits are lacking. I recommend working at WMC, but I do wish the pay was more competitive and the benefits were better. Really enjoy the people I work with.
Supply Distribution Technician (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 29, 2018
Culture is positive and supportive, managers encourage advancement and education

Some negative employees, but overall a wonderful work experience throughout my time here
Great place to work!!!!!!
Nurse Tech (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 9, 2018
Williamson Medical Center is a positive environment to work in. The people are helpful and kind. Really it is like a family. Everyone is willing to help to get the job done. I was never looked down upon cause I didn't have a higher title. I felt valued!
Pros
family enviornment
Cons
12 hour shifts
critical care-good co-workers
Critical Care RN (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 27, 2018
good place to work. Very nice and friendly co-workers, almost like a family. We supported each other and were always there to help each other with patient care.
Not a bad place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Med surgMarch 8, 2018
I have enjoyed working at Williamson. I don’t intend to leave. Great staff, friendly environment, and knowledgeable coworkers that are always eager to help.
Great place to work at
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 28, 2018
Loved working here for the hours, pay, and benefits. The benefits were great and cheap! Management was okay. I would still recommend a friend to work here if you want a full time job with great benefits. Pay is done by experience.
Pros
hours, pay, and benefits
Work in Environmental Services
EVS Aide Environment Services (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 8, 2018
Loved my job. Loved my co-workers, plus working with nurses, doctors majority was friendly. Great training. Friendly hospital staff. Room for growth within company.
Pros
Hospital Job
Cons
Some employees didn't follow rules or do their work properly.
I love WMC
Critical Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 24, 2018
It is a family environment with great teamwork who always look out for our patients #!. Management is hands on- always willing to lend a helping hand wherever it is needed.
Good place to work.
Nurse Tech/Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 10, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Williamson. It had its pros and cons. Mostly pros, in my opinion. The pay wasn’t top notch but one could live off of the salary. I had to relocated after moving, but given the opportunity I would definitely consider going back if we have to relocate again.
Overall good place to work
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 18, 2017
WMC is a good place to work. It is said to have great benefits but as a prn employee, I cannot speak to this. Only complaint is that it would be very helpful if they would offer the schedule to be online and a way to pick up shifts online rather than having to just remember or write down your schedule. With all the technology available now, I feel this should be available online for employees to see and use at home.
Short time position
Medical/Surgical - PRN (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 30, 2017
The work and staff were enjoyable and I enjoyed my time at this facility but there were not enough shifts available to make it worthwhile to continue employment at this facility.
Good place to work until the last few years
CIM Technician (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 18, 2017
We are currently understaffed and management doesn't understand because they don't do the job themselves. I worked happily for several years, but now find that I am no longer valued.
Patient Care Technician,Phlebotomy (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 1, 2017
Love the staff at the hospital a great place to work. very neat clean place beautiful Children hospital on campus also. lovely walking path when you are on break.
Fun
Senior Biller/Follow up/ AP (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 25, 2017
A typical day is coming and working hard but having fun while you are working. Very family oriented and a great place to work. Management is always understanding and is always there to help.
Pros
Fun
Cons
No overtime
Good place to work over all.
RN Operating Room (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 4, 2017
Williamson Medical Center is a good hospital to work at. Moral is good, the pay is decent, and the benefits are good. I would recommend this hospital to a friend for sure.
Radiology and Cardiovascular
Radiology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 28, 2017
Transported patients to the Imaging Department and returned them their room, assisted technologists with exams, Liaison between Radiologist and other providers.
Pros
Room for growth and learning encouraged
Cons
parking
great place to work
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Frankilin, TNJuly 18, 2017
Worked night shify in ER. Every patient was well taken care of because the hospital took care of their employees. Great retention rate and staff satisfaction.
Great environment to practice clinical pharmacy with a great group of coworkers
Clinical Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 9, 2017
Williamson Medical Center has trained me since I was an intern over the last three years. I have learned a lot from the pharmacists and pharmacy technicians on staff and I have the privilege of continuing on as a clinical staff pharmacist with the company. The culture at Williamson is positive with a great group of coworkers to practice with. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with extremely intelligent coworkers and getting to work in a clinical/staff pharmacist hybrid model.
Friendly and challenging environment with room to grow.
Volunteer/intern (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 26, 2017
Friendly and welcoming environment
Organizing the file system
Assisted team members on various projects
Diverse work culture
Making a difference in someone's day and life