Noraml working hours at 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Depends on which department you're in.
If you're in the :
Service Department - understand this fact; there are no clocks in the SMO Service department. You come in at 8 am and you go home when the calls are ran. Sometimes that's 4 o'clock, sometimes that's 10 o'clock. If you're on call, expect to work full days on the weekends. At the busiest time of the year, it's not uncommon to work 60+ hours weekly. It takes a very certain, unique person to make it in the service department. It's brutal at times but also very rewarding, especially when you get the paycheck
Install department - expect to be slammed in the summer. You may also have to pull a few weekends here and there. You get off when the install is complete, unless you're given multiple days for the install.
- What is the interview process like at Wills Group?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wills Group?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Wills Group, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Short term disability qualificationsAnswered by Wills Group
- What advice would you give the CEO of Wills Group about how to improve it?One person answered
- What benefits does Wills Group offer?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Wills Group?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Wills Group?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wills Group? What are the steps along the…One person answered