If you want to call it an interview.... With the install department it's more like sit a person down for a few minutes and sell them on the benefits package without asking a single question regarding their resume and skill set. As a result you simply get butts in chairs. Butts that are more interested in watching movies on their tablet that they brought with them than actually getting their job done.... Or butts that don't have any experience with the work that's required so they make tons of mistakes that other people have to clean up. If the manager doesn't interview you, take it as a red flag. Either the company is in trouble or there is such a high turnover rate that they just need to keep filling the same position. Either way, they're desperate. Just walk away from that dumpster fire.
Interview process took about 2 months. Lots of questions that aren't relevant to your job title.
- How are the working hours at Wills Group?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wills Group?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Wills Group, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Short term disability qualificationsAnswered by Wills Group
- What advice would you give the CEO of Wills Group about how to improve it?One person answered
- What benefits does Wills Group offer?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Wills Group?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Wills Group?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wills Group? What are the steps along the…One person answered