Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects

Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects Employee Reviews

Bad environment
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 16, 2019
The accounting and HR departments are the worst ever. The controller and asst controller are pathetic and have destroyed the environment with their negatively and bad mouthing everyone. No wonder all the good employees left. HR are just as bad and can't be trusted. Stay away from this place because they are a bunch of unhappy women and they will run you off.
Pros
Cons
Poor culture
laid back
CADD Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2018
very flexible with any type of schedule, great environment. great managers. human recourses is very friendly and supportive with any type of questions
Worst environment I’ve work in
Private (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 10, 2018
They promote their key players - you can see who all the newest “shareholders” are - but they are terrible for their management of everything else. I’ve never seen so much turnover in Human Resources. And they can’t keep a Recruiter at all - that position has probably the highest turnover. If the HR department is experiencing turnover, run.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management/Leadership
Poor management
N/A (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 10, 2018
This company has too many managers with poor communication skills and don't care about about their staff. All they care about is pleasing upper management just so they can keep their jobs. They also just terminate people just because they can and because they don't like a person when these employees are good employees and do their jobs. Human Resources is non supportive and Accounting has management with poor communication skills and bad attitudes.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor management
Small, fun office
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 9, 2018
Worked with professionals willing to teach and learn from me. The office was a positive place.

Unfortunately I was laid off, but while working there I was able to take on new responsibilities and grow as a professional.
CAD Designer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 23, 2017
As senior design technician, did roadway design, street improvements, underground utility systems and site preparation including grading and earthwork using AutoCAD 2000-2005, Land Development Desktop and Civil Design. Worked on conceptual, preliminary and construction designs, presentation graphics, web publishing drawings and documents.
Goos company, project driven
Manager of Marketing Rail Division (Nation Wide) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 6, 2017
Mid size company with good support staff and benefits. Good retirement plan. Office locations compatible to client service base. good services that support the engineers.
Traveling Job
Construction Engineer/Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Strauss, NMSeptember 21, 2017
Responsibilities include leading the project team in organizing, planning, and coordinating schedules for field and office staffing to accomplish various surveying tasks on the construction site and also providing leadership, training and support for multiple field crews and AutoCAD Technicians to successfully complete the required construction staking and verification tasks.
Pros
New Experiences
Cons
Away from Home
Awesome and Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant/SGR Division Support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 22, 2017
Wilson & Co. is a great environment and all-around nice place to work. They are very fair and I wouldn't have quit, if I didn't have to relocate back to Texas. I was the receptionist and helped work on the Right of Way spreadsheet.
Current Engineer Intern
Railroad Design College Intern (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CA 92408April 4, 2017
I'm currently interning at this company. I like the environment a lot, everyone is very friendly and helpful. I recommend this company to anyone interested in an internship.
Great people, great environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2017
I love working for this company. The staff is friendly and supportive. Everyone works together. There's no rivalry. Everyone is very helpful. Great work/life balance.
Fantastic Project Managers
Land Survey Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 3, 2017
Although I worked in the field alone, my managers and other staff in the office helped to ensure that I was up to date on our download and drafting procedures.
Having dinner with co-workers.
Senior Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  New MexicoMay 14, 2013
I worked out of state for sixteen months, 11 to 12 hours a day, and sometimes on Sunday. Life got to be hard traveling home every two to three weeks for the weekend. management was on hand for the most for field changes. I had three co-workers that became great friends in New Mexico. was living out of state. looking forward to seeing family.
Ok place
Chainman/Rodman (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 19, 2012
Did alot of traveling. Management was very good. Great people to work for
Pros
travel
Cons
company left the state

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects. Our community is ready to answer.

Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects Reviews by Location