Wilson Elser Employee Reviews for Records Clerk

a productive workplace and enviroment
Legal Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 28, 2018
Just basic Manual Filing , Law library books updating no computers at the time.

workplace was pleasant for a first time employee at a Law Firm.

the position was fairly easy.

meeting new people and learning to Function in a Legal Environment.
Pros
Holiday parties and Company Picnics
Cons
didnt have room for advancement
It was a regular job. Nothing exciting to report.
Legal Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 25, 2018
WEMED was a standard law firm with the normal practices of a basic law firm with mundane tasks. There was regular pay very little room for advancement and people felt that some people wee paid more because they did less then the other.
Pros
Great Christmas Parties
Cons
Terrible Christmas bonuses.
N/a
Legal Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2018
Quick paced job, very warm environment. Teach you how to manage your time when working on special projects. The job is fairly easy. Always celebrate Birthdays wit cake.
Up/Down
GLC Records Clerk/ File Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 6, 2017
I hadon't 12 attorneys I work for. I will go pick up the pre-filing to create new redwelds. Insert new materials into existence redwelds. Make sure all the documents are in place for audits
Productive, fast learning and happy individual.
Legal Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 21, 2014
A typical day at my job, is print documents out, sort them according to file name, then I file documents into the correct file. I save e-mails/docs into the system. I also answered the phones when the receptionist is out.
 A dedicated professional with more than 17 years experience managing a full spectrum of services and functions in the legal and business realm
Legal Senior Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 28, 2014
A typical day at the office for me would be reviewing files and records manually and electronically. Scanning documents and creating electronic folders to store the information. Maintain and update database using Microsoft Excel for administrative, clerical, and financials re: billing invoices, correspondence, weekly reports, bank deposits, vendor payments, payroll, contracts, calendar events, annual audits, and special projects. I have learned throughout my experience to be of good service to a company by providing leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal communication skills. I am able to work well with management due to my ability to work under pressure with minimal or no supervision while producing efficiency in completing the task given. Co workers would describe me as a team player / leader who always makes sure as a group we prioritize, organize, and collectively complete group assigned projects successfully. The hardest part of the job that I have experienced was not saying no to a client even when I am already swamp with work. However, I am always able to creatively troubleshoot a situation for a successful outcome. I manage and prioritize all tasks given in their order of importance according to the company's guidelines and need to complete them. I also have excellent organization structure, verbal and written communication skills which I use daily to navigate throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing the client is completely satisfied with my work. The verbal confirmation and smile on their face towards me says it all. I am driven in pursuit  more... of this experience always. This is why I am a hard worker, extremely motivated, open minded, dependable, creative, flexible and will always fit in wherever I am needed or may go. Furthermore, to provide continued experience as well as professional quality administrative, clerical, and support services.  less