WilsonArt Culture reviews

Productive work environment, great managment
Senior Designer (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXJuly 17, 2018
Great work environment, work space is beautiful. Management is very supportive and pushes you to grow with the company. Ability to grow with company. Great coworkers.
Pros
Domestic and international travel, good 401K, great managment
Cons
location
In the last 5 years, everyone was stessed about CDR having cutbacks because they could not meet their numbers
System Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJune 19, 2017
Since CDR became the controlling management for Wilsonart it has become a business to avoid working for. They set goals and when you work and attain the goals set for you, they change your goals to unattainable goals with the resources they provide.
Benefits
Cons
Management, and CDR owner
Behind the times
Operations (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXApril 15, 2017
Wilsonart has a very non-progressive work culture. Most of the processes and equipment are very outdated and there isn't a clear path from management on how or if they plan to change this.
great friendly work place
Pressing (Former Employee) –  Temple TxSeptember 4, 2013
Typical work day consist of clocking in going to our departments doing a 5min work out then running which ever machine we were assigned to operate for the day. Management was great never any issues. Coworkers easy nice great work environment. The hardest part of the job I would say was working in the heat in, in my department its hot all year long. The enjoyable part of the job would be working with my coworkers it was never a dull day.
Pros
good pay, good management
Cons
Heat, cost of uniform