WilsonArt Management reviews

It is a job, better than some but worse than others
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Fletcher, NCJanuary 2, 2018
If you are needing a temporary job I will recommend them but for a career, stay away. I have been a material handler in the NC plant for almost 20 years and have never saw the moral so bad. It is better paying than most temp positions but they are developing a trend to not look after the long term employees. There is some great people who work here but the management in the distribution center is awful. It doesn’t do any good to try to transfer because our Human Resources department is horrible!! . If you need a job for now it will do though.
Pros
Swing shifts =time off
Good Place to Work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXOctober 16, 2017
Many different roles to offer from manufacturing to administrative and specialty fields such as Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Design, andProject Management.
In the last 5 years, everyone was stessed about CDR having cutbacks because they could not meet their numbers
System Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJune 19, 2017
Since CDR became the controlling management for Wilsonart it has become a business to avoid working for. They set goals and when you work and attain the goals set for you, they change your goals to unattainable goals with the resources they provide.
Benefits
Cons
Management, and CDR owner
Behind the times
Operations (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXApril 15, 2017
Wilsonart has a very non-progressive work culture. Most of the processes and equipment are very outdated and there isn't a clear path from management on how or if they plan to change this.
Bad management
Stacker Operator (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXAugust 31, 2016
Well it was a great place to work until i lost my grandmother and they fired me for missing work
But the guys i work with was bery helpful . but they made you work your days off and someone calls in from another shift by drafting you to there shift
Pros
Good employee
Cons
Bad management
good started job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 15, 2016
It was a good start out of high school making good money but was not a career. the management was terrible and very one sided. Another thing was we never had a life out side of work because they had us working very long hours.
fun job, great team co-workers,
Shipping and Receiving Worker (Current Employee) –  Fletcher, NCJanuary 24, 2015
Work starts out with stretching than we get orders to be pulled, most of the time working in pairs which is great cause we get to work with different employees. Each day brings different challanges with all kinds of orders which makes time fly. I really like my co-workers as well as management. The great thing about management is I never am afraid to ask for help! What I love about my job is moving around alot in many different areas. Hardest part, well thats why Im here (swing shifts) just ready for a new and exciting career change.
Pros
pay, vacation, insurance, co-workers, love of the job
Cons
swing shift
great friendly work place
Pressing (Former Employee) –  Temple TxSeptember 4, 2013
Typical work day consist of clocking in going to our departments doing a 5min work out then running which ever machine we were assigned to operate for the day. Management was great never any issues. Coworkers easy nice great work environment. The hardest part of the job I would say was working in the heat in, in my department its hot all year long. The enjoyable part of the job would be working with my coworkers it was never a dull day.
Pros
good pay, good management
Cons
Heat, cost of uniform