WilsonHCG Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not a good place to work
Senior Recruiter - Virtual Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 30, 2018
I would not work for them again. Management is very difficult to work with and get any help or supervision. Worked all hours of day and night and some weekends.
Learn as much as you can
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 23, 2017
Unique opportunity being able to interact and develop recruitment strategies with team members all over the world. Those who embody the company core values will do well in this work environment.
Pros
Work from home
Great Coworkers
Talent Attraction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 9, 2017
-Worked with AMAZING team members that are so dedicated to their job and truly fun to be around everyday
-Perks of working from home, lunches delivered to office
-Great place to gain experience
-Working with big name clients
-Happiness and success at company can depend on what client you are aligned to and your account team (advice to management would be to watch for burn out on very difficult client accounts)
-Goals can be unrealistic and stressful
Advancement and Engagement Not Prevalent
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 13, 2017
I was hired on with a salary less than desirable with the promise to revisit the issue after the first year. After a change in management, I realized that was not going to be the case. Also, while big company changes were taking place, which affected my role, I was never contacted by my "boss" to discuss next steps. I was instead, after 3 weeks in limbo, contacted by my colleague who let me know I would now be answering to him. NEVER contacted by upper management. In short, I was not given the opportunity I was promised, and management could have practiced what they sell... Employee Engagement!
Pros
Remote
Fun workplace
Sourcing Assistant Intern (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 25, 2017
Great culture and atmosphere. Learned a lot during my internship and everyone is incredibly helpful. The company always strives for greatness and tries to give their best every day.
Great place to work with work life balance
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 3, 2016
This is a very accommodating company that allows it employees the ability to work independently and creatively to accomplish their goals. There are many bonus incentives and the ability to work virtually or in an open office atmosphere.
Exciting workplace
Sourcing Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 17, 2015
Young environment, supportive of people and ideas. Flat organization, with an open door policy. Everyone is really transparent and honest to improve job performance and or satisfaction.
Great Culture and Opportunity
Management (Current Employee) –  VirtualMay 5, 2015
I've been at WilsonHCG for 6 years and am even more proud to be a part of this company today, than I was when I started. Over time, there has been a lot of growth and change - and with those changes, came professional and career growth. My skill set has improved and diversified, I've handled more complex projects and been given more responsibility over time.

This is a hybrid organization, where some employees are based from Corporate and others work virtually, across different states and countries. To help ensure a cohesive company culture, we have engagement committees, a company Yammer page, a rewards program and many other tools to help connect us. They continue to make sure our geography is an asset, not a challenge. One of the biggest reasons I've enjoyed my role for so long is that I get to work for, and with, amazing people.

The Executive team cares what the employees are saying - there is a tool for anonymous tips/feedback that goes direct to the CEO, we've had a "CEO for a Day" contest for the last few years, where employee's submit ideas that they would like to see at Wilson - whether its a process improvement, or a new idea. The winner's idea is implemented and they are flown (when necessary) to Corporate to spend the day.

This company is ideal for someone who wants to work closely with their client and their internal leadership team while being strategic and innovative in their solutions.
Pros
Growth potential, innovative company, rewards and recognition
Sincere Community!
Intern (Current Employee) –  Tampa FLAugust 4, 2014
It is a great place to work. The managers really care about you and everyone is so friendly. Tons of ability to move up in the company as well.
Great place to work with fun culture.
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 30, 2013
WilsonHCG is a great company to work for. Fun culture, growing business, and positive atmosphere. They truly care about the employees.