Wind Creek Hospitality Employee Reviews

Awesome Employer
Teleservices Representative (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 9, 2019
I work at the Contact Center. And i love each day. Laid back but sometimes fast paced. Everyone gets along. Great management and supervisors. Great place to work. Hire from within
Benefits
Cons
Unsure
E.V.S Department
E.V.S Bathroom Attendant I (Former Employee) –  Wetumpka, ALMarch 30, 2019
The Supervisor on my shift was useless, he did not assist when we were short handed. On days when i was the only other male working he expected me to deep clean 7 Bathroom by myself plus pull trash all in a 8 hour shift. We worked 2nd shift which is the busiest time to try and deep clean a one bathroom let alone 6 of them, especially when you can close the bathroom. Then you tell me i need to put trash which the trash is heavy from glass bottle, liquids, food etc, that fine but don't rush me to empty 100+ trash can on the floor, and you're not assisting. Then when you do help you don't get on the floor and pull trash you get to women to help heavy as those trash bags get, my supervisor wasn't man enough to even help empty trash, but you hided in the back office the entire shift. For our department with all the filth we had to clean up after grown men and woman, ( vomit, urine, feces, adult diapers for under toilets, male fluid) sorry $8.85- $9.00 is not enough.
Pros
Cheap Lunch, Great Benefits
Cons
Poor management, Deplorable Pay
room for advancement
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 28, 2019
Great place to work and meet new people. Management is very hands on and provide you with adequate room to advance. The work schedule is pretty flexible
Teleservice Agent
Teleservice Agent (Current Employee) –  Atmore, ALMarch 20, 2019
I really enjoy working with the customers and listening to their stories. Some are heartbreaking and then some are a true blessing to hear and change your life.
Amazing company
Teleservices Agent (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 5, 2019
This is a great company to work for, everyone seems happy. Policies are fair. It’s easy to transfer to different departments or move up. They give top notch benefits.
Pros
Bonus every 3 months
Cons
30 min lunch
Energetic and enjoyable place to work
booth attendant/valet/bellhop (Former Employee) –  Wetumpka, ALFebruary 27, 2019
Parking/pulling guest vehicles
Assisting with luggage
Greeting guest and ensuring they feel welcome
Management was exceptional (most of the time)
The hardest part of the job was maintaining a steady work flow on the busiest nights
The most enjoyable was the chance to meet new people and work with others who shared a common goal
Pros
Tips
Cons
Sometimes short staffed
Treats the Employeees well.
Room Chef (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 17, 2019
A Great place to work. Cooperation and team work through and through.Treats the Employee's well. Fast-paced but controlled environment. the Demographics were challenging.
Fun Workplace
I.T. Property Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Atmore, ALJanuary 15, 2019
Good work culture and a lot of opportunities. The workplace culture is also positive. The hardest part of the job is ready to work at any time as the business is gaming.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Best company I've worked for
WCM Games Director (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 3, 2019
The company believes team members are the most valuable asset and compensates them in every way possible. The benefits are outstanding and the culture is top notch. The company is a purpose based company and everything done is aligned with that purpose. Leadership is inspiring and the team enjoys what they do. I've never worked for such a great company.
Pros
Bonuses, empowerment to make decisions, leadership programs, training, mentoring
Cons
Health care, business open 24/7
Great place to grow your IT career.
Network Adminstrator (Current Employee) –  Atmore, ALNovember 17, 2018
I have been working in the field of IT for 6 years and have spent 4 of them at Wind Creek. Through this time I have been given the opportunity to advance considerably, and have done so. Wind creek is rapidly growing, which provides IT with new challenges everyday. I enjoy working for my boss and with my team members.

Wind creek has excellent incentives and strives to keep a pulse on it's work force in the form of quarterly employee appreciation events, competitions, and employee out reach. Work/life balance is second to none, and team members become family!

I would highly recommend Wind Creek as an employer.
Pros
Incentives, Health Care, Work/Life Balance, Team Members, Advancement
Cons
Smoking Atmosphere (Only on Game Floor)
Creative Services Management Ruins a Really Great Team
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Atmore, ALMay 28, 2018
Wonderful company to work for. The Creative Services department's management has a lot of communication problems which hurts the entire team. This is the main reason I want to leave.
Overworked and unpaid
Teleservice Agent II (Former Employee) –  Atmore, ALApril 17, 2018
Wind Creek Hospitality use to be a great environment to work. Morale was up among employees, but a change in management changed everything. the manager that took over when i went back allowed Supervisors to speak with agent any kind of way. He wasn't trustworthy. Wind Creek Hospitality doesn't recognize holidays and there is NO holiday pay. You work rain, sleet and/or snow. There are bonuses every three months but each year the requirements changed making it impossible to have a decent bonus check to to help with no raises.
Pros
employees become family
Cons
no holiday time off or raises
Great benefits, poor management
Teleservices Agent II (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 12, 2018
Great company to work for. Health insurance is $50, dental is 422. YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT. Management and promotion in this company is all about who you know unfortunately.
Overall Nice Place To Work
Teleservices Agent (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, AL 36109February 13, 2018
The staff make huge effort to get the employees involved in the fun activities there. My supervisor was Awesome, still keep in touch with her today. I would recommend this company to many.
Pros
Friendly Management
Cons
Bi-weekly Pay
poor managemet
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Wetumpka, ALOctober 4, 2017
management is back stabbing and do not care. hey always find something to complain about. then when you tell them that you are sick they still want you to come to work
Fast paced environment
Guest Service Reservationist (Former Employee) –  Atmore, AlAugust 3, 2017
Call center work. Made reservations for hotels. the scripts changes weekly depending on the promotions of the casino. Management are mostly all related.
Pros
paid the bills
Cons
co workers are offish
Demanding and stressful but worth the experience
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atmore, ALApril 27, 2017
It provided a good work experience in the form of time management and servicing a whole new group of customers I was not used to. The only thing more I can say is that management needed to be more involved with day to day challenges and some of the harassment/abuse that most customers would throw at us employees.
The culture is why I stayed
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wetumpka, ALApril 19, 2017
Windcreek / PCI creates a Job culuture that keeps us all involved and excited about work. On the other hand, I think it shoots too high and makes it difficult for management to keep up.
wind creek hospatality
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Wetumpka, ALApril 15, 2017
Working at a casino, one job that I will always remember. It can have a good days and bad days. but it is one of the best I needed the job...... If anyone needs a decent job check it out. its worth it.
Pros
Free lunches, free dry cleaning, ok pay
Cons
pay
Fun, Work, Training
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 8, 2017
Fun loving people who enjoy being there! Everyone works hard yet enjoys what they do. Culture is awesome. They keep training you for more mobility within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wind Creek Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.

Wind Creek Hospitality Reviews by Location